Black Female seeking White Male, says........

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
to tell you the extent of me not wearing urban wear and going crazy over this garbage. I dont have time for it...I had to google to find out what it was.
I did the same thing, and that was because I don't have a teenager like some of my former classmates. The only dudes in my family that pay attention to that type of stuff, have actually said forget it with Jordans and only get foamposites (which I hated even when I was in high school). Once I saw the picture, I said oh those...the ones that somebody wanted almost over $300 for. :nea:

it's been since 98 since I actually paid attention to jordans so yeah they could be wrapped up in a shiny new box for all I care. lol

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I did the same thing, and that was because I don't have a teenager like some of my former classmates. The only dudes in my family that pay attention to that type of stuff, have actually said forget it with Jordans and only get foamposites (which I hated even when I was in high school). Once I saw the picture, I said oh those...the ones that somebody wanted almost over $300 for. :nea:

it's been since 98 since I actually paid attention to jordans so yeah they could be wrapped up in a shiny new box for all I care. lol
I have a bunch of foamposites in a box that i never wore... i plan on selling them on Ebay...

I was trying to cop the Jordan 1s that came out the other day to resell on Ebay but couldnt.. They going for $350 right now

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I have a bunch of foamposites in a box that i never wore... i plan on selling them on Ebay...

I was trying to cop the Jordan 1s that came out the other day to resell on Ebay but couldnt.. They going for $350 right now
naw....nawl! :no2: one of my friends is actually thinking about customizing foamposites because she's tired of seeing the same ones in different day-glo colors. I'm not into them, but I would definitely wear something custom made by her. You might as well sell them though, make some bread off of them. At least it's safer than them having to go to a store to get them.

TTCLIFEMEMBER

everyday working man
It will always confuse me how people get into fights over shoes. Whether it is to buy a pair of shoes or someone accidentally stepping on your new shoes, I don't see how a fight happens. If someone is actually attacking you intentionally and mashes your toe in the process, I get it. But otherwise...

Someone needs to help me understand this.

bktrini305

It will always confuse me how people get into fights over shoes. Whether it is to buy a pair of shoes or someone accidentally stepping on your new shoes, I don't see how a fight happens. If someone is actually attacking you intentionally and mashes your toe in the process, I get it. But otherwise...

Someone needs to help me understand this.
ok ok i'm gonna post this one more time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nJAVR5xGWE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

J

Juan Dan

ok ok i'm gonna post this one more time.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nJAVR5xGWE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
so yall aint no moe low classed hoodrats?

that shit aint celebrated no moe?
that shit aint cool no moe?

so what so what we gonna just fake and front all of a sudden that mahfukkas aynt been living lives dedicated to debauchery and massive sins and destruction of their own community?

oh that's where its at now
erbody all grown up n shiz
aiiiiiiight

lol
its been proven time and time again that yall move with whatever stank ass wind is blowing
"oh I was brainwashed AGAIN that damn willy lyncher"
lol
]

bktrini305

so yall aint no moe low classed hoodrats?

that shit aint celebrated no moe?
that shit aint cool no moe?

so what so what we gonna just fake and front all of a sudden that mahfukkas aynt been living lives dedicated to debauchery and massive sins and destruction of their own community?

oh that's where its at now
erbody all grown up n shiz
aiiiiiiight

lol
its been proven time and time again that yall move with whatever stank ass wind is blowing
"oh I was brainwashed AGAIN that damn willy lyncher"
lol
]
How and who I f0ck only has an effect on the members of the community that want me to f0ck them. Does that include you? Because I don't really deal up wit ole man.

Your post was hilarious and appreciated as always.

J

Juan Dan

How and who I f0ck only has an effect on the members of the community that want me to f0ck them. Does that include you? Because I don't really deal up wit ole man.

Your post was hilarious and appreciated as always.
forget bout all that fhag stuff
you don't see how being so promiscuous and trying to fukk every woman you desire as destructive?

seriously

J

Juan Dan

ok thats a conversation to have. I can see that. But you replied to me.
that's the main problem wit your mentality of bllk people
you don't wanna have REAL conversatons/debates

hear the blk people call into cspan?
hear their opinions on the bus, train, workplace?

NO serious conversations are had

that's the solution
words/debate are far more powerful forever than pens and swords

hence see me talking about good fathers etc?
its TRYING to have a real conversation

hence as in this
YOU know why you fukk everything you can
you know how it affects the women
the hearts you break the poosy you buy
its heartbreaking to be honest

in any case
I have some anti-psychotic meds to take
if I don't then my msc will be extremely angry
soon I will be a senior citizen and need to go in a home
young man enjoy your life and love your people
which are humanity as a whole