BLACK HISTORY MONTH... Present and People from Your Nation, and Past

N

NaturalBornRidah

Corinne Van Ryck de Groot

Made her professional debut on June 25, 1998. Undefeated in ten professional bouts, with four knockout wins, as of June 8, 2002. Ranked number 4 by the International Women's Boxing Federation (IWBF) as of September 2002.Ranked number 2 by the Women's International Boxing Association (WIBA) as of September 2002.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Nbr what this young lady's historical contribution?
Being the first undefeated black champion female boxer and looking pretty while doing it.

Wait hold on I forgot Laila Ali ,so she might be the second lol

N

NaturalBornRidah

10 fights? I'm not dogging her accomplishments.. But remembered during black history month for greatness? Idk bout that
Not to many other women; white ,latino, or black can do that,so I would call that pretty great.

Plus she has moved on into television,TV appearances and done some stunt work in movies, not to many boxers male or female do that either.

N

NaturalBornRidah

R u going to make up stuff now ? Steups
Make up what, she is an American Gladiator, she would smack your aspiring transgender ass off the Gauntlet and she is a professional stunt double, not to mention has down some TV Shows, check her file.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Naomi Campbell: First black model to appear on the cover of Time Magazine and French Vogue

:clapping: :clapping: #MyBaby

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
learn something new everyday...

René Lacoste (1904-1996), winner of 7 major tennis titles and nicknamed the "crocodile" by his friends, developed the first tennis ball machine and the first metal racket, and began a little clothing line in 1933-black history archives