Black woman talks gunman into giving up.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Man, when you hear her kinda fall apart at the end of it when the police come, it chokes you up. She did such a fantastic job connecting to this kid's humanity to calm him down and make him surrender. But the woman was still straight terrified. That is what real courage looks like, doing what you need to do in the face of your fears.

Poca

In an ideal world it would not matter however, in this world no one ever missed when a black woman acts in deplorable manners. When it's something negative race is always a matter yet when it's something positive somehow it's should not...

If it's pertinent to start threads by black women acting foolish on the train it is even more pertinent to start thread showing black women acting heroic.

The rare moment when I agree with Swagger.

Seriously, does it matter whether she was black, brown, orange, white, or purple? Why is her race even a factor?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
In an ideal world it would not matter however, in this world no one ever missed when a black woman acts in deplorable manners. When it's something negative race is always a matter yet when it's something positive somehow it's should not...

If it's pertinent to start threat by black women acting foolish on the train it is even more pertinent to start thread showing black women acting heroic.
Excuse me a minute......

Excuse me a minute......

why do you as a Caribbean woman carry on with this African American mannerism? we are not like that in the Caribbean, where you pick up this race thing from?

everything is some inferiority complex, on a real, race was not needed

i am still trying to find out the importance of "black woman talks gunman into giving up"

if its supposed to foster a sense of pride because she is black it is more or less doing a disservice, because in essence he is saying " well look a black person do something well for once"

its not right.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
why do you as a Caribbean woman carry on with this African American mannerism? we are not like that in the Caribbean, where you pick up this race thing from?

i am still trying to find out the importance of "black woman talks gunman into giving up"

if its supposed to foster a sense of pride because she is black it is more or less doing a disservice, because in essence he is saying " well look a black person do something well for once"

its not right.
My youth what kind ah dumb shit you talk . People are free to express themselves how ever they want . If chinks or any other black females with a Caribbean background want to talk about AA's in America they are free to . It's called freedom of speech . Plus I agree with the topic . You look at the media reporting on blacks . You don't see a lot of positive stories always negative shit

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
oh please on news when a crime is reported when they say "a man" you know mostly any number could play... .except black

when is black ppl they make sure and put that descriptor.... dais how it works

dat lil abduction girl was reported as running into a black mans arms. Thats the MO of the news cycle

Poca

What is the importance if the "ratchet" black woman who's acting out and putting herself on display? What is her importance to the millions of blacks are who minding their business and being good citizens??? What is the importance in always reporting and making the world know when a black person even fart in public?

You can put your head deep in the sand as much as you want but, black people have a low self-esteem collectively. And there is nothing wrong in trying to show images to help lift it back.

its not right.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
My youth what kind ah dumb shit you talk . People are free to express themselves how ever they want . If chinks or any other black females with a Caribbean background want to talk about AA's in America they are free to . It's called freedom of speech . Plus I agree with the topic . You look at the media reporting on blacks . You don't see a lot of positive stories always negative shit
oh please on news when a crime is reported when they say "a man" you know mostly any number could play... .except black

when is black ppl they make sure and put that descriptor.... dais how it works

dat lil abduction girl was reported as running into a black mans arms. Thats the MO of the news cycle
That messy queen pussy runs wet when the conversation is in the negative with regard to AA's and or blacks.

He needs to check his lipstick before he come to me with his "rise above" double talk.

DSP

Heri
lol wow!

Chink's work some kinda strong majic today.
Gotta staunch republican Indian talkin so....

I figured this was you and LR

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yWEC1d4jco4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Poca

I must say that I had to scroll back up a liftle to make sure the name I read was indeed the correct one.