Blazer...

lordsalt

Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!!
1trini-gyal said:
hmm...ah feel like ah need a next thread 2 stop jacking this one...but ah wonder then who were the "2 soca stars" that were accused and questioned...:scratch
it was all a setup. my cousin Phulorie Pam was dey and tell me de story via e-mail. she say "first off with a name like "Slaughter" i won't put anything past him. he guilty by name. machel was there but he eh want fight. he only bawlin out "real unity" and try wining behind some indian woman walkin by. the true fella dat stab up de man was Bunji's boy Ninja. how else yuh think he name never came up or nobody saw him? he a bloody ninja."

but bottom line is dat since a 2nd chance is given i hope he keeps on a str8 path and dont muck up again.
 

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
Optimus Prime said:
I can certainly understand that view. Afterall based on the information that we were afforded he is at minimum guilty of killing his brother allbeit an accident. This however is an opportunity for what I would call a troubled man to improve himself and change his life. So in that vein I would like to see him do well. Not as an artist per se but as a human being. He has always been known to have a temper but if as a result of this he learns a more rational and civilized approach to solving issues, at the very least he would be much less of a danger to society and himself overall than he was before. Even though me and him cool this is not about saying I glad he get off (I know your comment wasn't for me specifically) but more to see improvement that atleast can render him a non threat to society.
Yeah my comments weren't for you...more for those wishing him well and saying they happy for him and looking forward to more good music. Dude has as very nice voice and is/was definitely poised to be on the cusp of stardom, if not superstardom. I honestly never knew the first thing about him temper wise...or the whole badman thing...

Things happen for a reason though, and neither man nor system is greater than God. He has his own reckoning to do and like you I can only hope that he has learned from the errors of his ways and can salvage some 'good' from his brother's death.
 

LolaMs

Spitfire
Bake n Shark said:
I don't think he's a murderer...he is/was just a hothead and he got into an argument with his father and alcohol was involved(according to reports). That argument turned physical and his brother stepped in ostensibly to make peace, just as Blazer whipped out the pistol and fired...accidentally killing his brother.

Optimus I also thought the same exact thing...that family already lost one son, recognized that it was an accident and didn't want to lose him as well. Hard for me to wish him luck and say "I glad he get off" and all of that though. His idiocy and 'badman' attitude resulted in his brother losing his life...what a terrible, terrible stain to carry, had the accidental shooting occurred under similar circumstances only involving a stranger, family, friends and fans would be screaming for justice. Where's the 'justice' for Dillon?
I didn't know the situation..first i'm seeing it and only read the link Skillzman provided. Now even so...his drunken "hotheadedness" cause somebody's death. As u stated what if it were someone who wasn't a relative everybody would be up in arms. I realize the laws are very different in Trinidad than here b/c to me...sounds familar to the Jayson Williams incident and I think Blazer should be doing some sort of time for sheer stupidity. Accidental murders happen all the time buh I doan have any sympathy for ones involving guns & alchohol/drugs. Sad Sad case nonetheless...hope de man can live wid himself
 

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
LolaMs said:
I didn't know the situation..first i'm seeing it and only read the link Skillzman provided. Now even so...his drunken "hotheadedness" cause somebody's death. As u stated what if it were someone who wasn't a relative everybody would be up in arms. I realize the laws are very different in Trinidad than here b/c to me...sounds familar to the Jayson Williams incident and I think Blazer should be doing some sort of time for sheer stupidity. Accidental murders happen all the time buh I doan have any sympathy for ones involving guns & alchohol/drugs. Sad Sad case nonetheless...hope de man can live wid himself
In all fairness...I don't think the laws are necessarily different, but when the sole witnesses are family members and they are uncooperative there really isn't much of a case.
 

brownskintrini

Registered User
lordsalt said:
it was all a setup. my cousin Phulorie Pam was dey and tell me de story via e-mail. she say "first off with a name like "Slaughter" i won't put anything past him. he guilty by name. machel was there but he eh want fight. he only bawlin out "real unity" and try wining behind some indian woman walkin by. the true fella dat stab up de man was Bunji's boy Ninja. how else yuh think he name never came up or nobody saw him? he a bloody ninja."

but bottom line is dat since a 2nd chance is given i hope he keeps on a str8 path and dont muck up again.
Dat damn Pholourie Pam always running she mouth.

Ent she de same one that say de roti shop was selling dog in de curry instead of beef?
Damn lie!
 

WYLD FYRE

New member
blazer free

I am happy that he is free
a lot of people talk things they dont know about ,
they read what the media say's and run with it . :read:

I am not suprise at all

Big up blazer dan

"God is the only judge"

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE
 
M

Mad Scorpion

Guest
WYLD FYRE said:
I am happy that he is free
a lot of people talk things they dont know about ,
they read what the media say's and run with it . :read:

I am not suprise at all

Big up blazer dan

"God is the only judge"

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE
So if yuh kno talk instead of givin riddles. What is it that people don't know?
 

Bake n Shark

Gangsta Boogie
WYLD FYRE said:
I am happy that he is free
a lot of people talk things they dont know about ,
they read what the media say's and run with it . :read:

I am not suprise at all

Big up blazer dan

"God is the only judge"

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE
At least I was smart enough to acknowledge that I don't know jack about dude and that I attributed by account to published reports. What makes you so sure that your version is anymore accurate...were you there when the trigger was pulled? You hear to educate people on what 'really' happened or you just here to talk out yuh ass?
 

Rinababy

New member
co-sign this ^^
It annoys the hell outta me when people on the "inside" know the "real" story and don't want to share it. If you don't want to give the other side of the story then don't be surprised when we go with what is available to us i.e. media account...
 
Top