Bolt destroyed the 200m

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
The only running that Guyanese seem to be good at is running from their country and helping to build-up other people's countries while badly neglecting their own.

Don’t want to be critical but I know too many Guyanese who have very little interest in going back to Guyana and contributing and most of them are talented and hard working and should be a able to make a difference if they had that interest.

Look at Seawall for example; he seems to be more interested in Cuba and Africa than Guyana.

I really think that it time for us Trinis to purchase Guyana and make something of that huge country with so many resources that we can make a healthy profit from.
Better for us to do it than the Chinese! What do you think? :cool:
unfunny

Teatre

Not your average thinker
I have to agree with you here, Bolt's races are mad boring, no excitement anymore, sport fans like rivalry, not total domination and all the other runners being schooled constantly.

Bolt wining races all the time is good for Bolt, but not good for an edge of your seat excitement that the 100m, 200m race use to have in the days of Maurice Greene, Boldon, Drummond, Johnson, D Bailey etc.
You're only saying that because he's Jamaican. There is a big difference between being a true fan of the sport and being glory hunter.

You're only saying that because he's Jamaican. I see you haven't changed :rolls eyes:
lady, cool u herbs, I have an opinion, i have nothing against Bolt, he is charismatic, but 100m and 200m men sprints have dipped in terms of excitement, I have been watching track since the 90's, i know what i am saying

Teatre

Not your average thinker
lady, cool u herbs, I have an opinion, i have nothing against Bolt, he is charismatic, but 100m and 200m men sprints have dipped in terms of excitement, I have been watching track since the 90's, i know what i am saying
"dipped in terms of excitement" because he keeps winning? Tell that to the millions, if not billions, of his fans. With such a likeable brand personality, record breaking races, international fans and his crowd pleasing acts tell me what made the 90s so much more excitable?

"dipped in terms of excitement" because he keeps winning? Tell that to the millions, if not billions, of his fans. With such a likeable brand personality, record breaking races, international fans and his crowd pleasing acts tell me what made the 90s so much more excitable?
i dont have to explain myself anymore

you need to read and do the maths