Boy 13 rapes 8 year old girl in Harlem library.. wtf???

~Urbane~

they still know if they fcuk up, who will be the most disappointed in their behavior. then again, they're technically adults at that time in life, and not a child that you're trying to protect.

Many times , it is the girls with the super strict parents , that received no freedom , that were sneaking around doing sh*t...lol

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
wanna bout hay find bare excuses fa he cuhunt...victim rasole...

wen he was finish he mek fast exit... he lower her to de washroom lock de phucking door... so all e extra BS wanna writing, he kno wat de phuck he was doin...

wah bout de lil girl, am sure lockn a door wont be a pleasant memory, or even bein in a washroom and de door closing behind her...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

Many times , it is the girls with the super strict parents , that received no freedom , that were sneaking around doing sh*t...lol
okay...this is about protecting a child(ren). not about children that were brought up with strict rules, and are finally getting a chance to get up from underneath their parents. not even the same type of situation.

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
Kids who sexually abuse other children are sometimes victims of sexual abuse themselves.
an ill say it again... victim rasole... she de victim... ef he iz a victim, de person who abusing him shud suffer too... but right now, he aint no phucking victim...

Poca

A normal kid will not look to rape another child. So obviously something is wrong with him. Obviously he was exposed to things that were not good for him. We cannot just say f him like that.

As far those who say no freedom for their kid no matter how old they are. This thinking is not helping either because people get assaulted at any stages in their lives. At some point this "kid "will have to go out and face the world. I personally think that kid should be told that the world ( outside their house and inside their house) can be a dangerous place. They have to be taught to be alert and trust their instinct.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Ughhh - what a horrible situation!

at 8 years old, the library was my sanctuary.
who you telling????

my older sister used to chaperone me, my sis and our friends to the library all the time....it was something we looked forward to...

until i got older, learned the dewey decimal system (which gave me a headache, and i now have no recollection of) then it became a chore....lol

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
my parents had a network for me and my friends.. if we were at any one of their houses you were watched like a HAWK.. the mothers talked and became friends.. so none of that you going to sally house but sally mother aint seen you in months shit.. you going to sally house, hell your mother and sally mother engage in some chitchat while you getting ready cos sally and she mother by your house picking u up!.. and my mother would always ask who is in the house of anybody that i went by.. no unknown mother boyfriend type of scenario going down on her watch...

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
People does act like they can't put 2 an 2 together..

how the hell can it be RAPE when their is no proof of force. and they are both minors..

she went in the bathroom with him willingly ..kissed him willingly and did everything else willingly... the fact that she didn't run for help or report the incident to her fam or library staff ..proves that..

and why does the male have to be the SICK 1..or the ! to look out for when he gets older..he's 13 years old.. he's in that 'horny touchy age bracket'. thats regular for a male that age..

the sicking thing is the fact that some 8 year old girl willing to go into some bathroom an do such acts..where did she learn that from? her parents need to be checked out..

why she never went and seek help? thats has to go into question.
is this the first time she ever done such things? that must be asked.

they gotta watch out for her ..because if she doing them things @ 8....u already know she gunna be screwing the football an basketball team in JR high..an HS school...

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
People does act like they can't put 2 an 2 together..

how the hell can it be RAPE when their is no proof of force. and they are both minors..

she went in the bathroom with him willingly ..kissed him willingly and did everything else willingly... the fact that she didn't run for help or report the incident to her fam or library staff ..proves that..

and why does the male have to be the SICK 1..or the ! to look out for when he gets older..he's 13 years old.. he's in that 'horny touchy age bracket'. thats regular for a male that age..

the sicking thing is the fact that some 8 year old girl willing to go into some bathroom an do such acts..where did she learn that from? her parents need to be checked out..

why she never went and seek help? thats has to go into question.
is this the first time she ever done such things? that must be asked.

they gotta watch out for her ..because if she doing them things @ 8....u already know she gunna be screwing the football an basketball team in JR high..an HS school...
What the ass you here talk... next you going say she set it up... you just sick... you worse than he for your saying this bs... stupse...smh...
Not an ounces of phuckn sense...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
There really needs to be a way that rape threads or any that have to deal with the subject matter just doesn't even show up for you.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I read this, and it pained me too much to respond at the time. That poor little girl...and the boy has likely been terribly abused in the past. This world is a complete mess.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Likely my ass , he is ah rapist cut his piggy off
I don't disagree with you, but people need to pay closer attention to their boys. Too many people act as though only girls can be abused or raped. But with more young boys committing these atrocities, people need to realize that this is often a cycle...

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
What the ass you here talk... next you going say she set it up... you just sick... you worse than he for your saying this bs... stupse...smh...
Not an ounces of phuckn sense...

all i did was quote couple lines from the article..

she went into the bathroom with him willingly.

she kissed him willingly

and wasn't forced to do any of the acts..

both partys are minors...

they both gotta be sick..not just the male

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

she kissed him willingly

what bullshit are you talking.. so if she was 5, she would have gone with him "willingly"... allyuh so is who people have to watch... a 13 year old LURING away an 8 year old is not the same as a person going into the bathroom WILLINGLY!..

look i not even going to bother..

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...

she kissed him willingly

I want to know something... are you a lawyer or studying law... cause I like how selective you are in your reading...