Boy 13 rapes 8 year old girl in Harlem library.. wtf???

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
what bullshit are you talking.. so if she was 5, she would have gone with him "willingly"... allyuh so is who people have to watch... a 13 year old LURING away an 8 year old is not the same as a person going into the bathroom WILLINGLY!..

look i not even going to bother..
He got me good with with...

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
MANHATTAN — The Harlem boy charged with the rape of an 8-year-old girl in a public library bathroom will be tried as a juvenile, a Family Court judge ruled Friday.

The 13-year-old, who allegedly attacked the girl in the unisex bathroom of the Countee Cullen public library on Sept. 5, is expected to be arraigned on Tuesday on delinquency charges stemming from the sexual assault, Judge Susan Larabee said in an afternoon hearing.

He will be kept in the care of the city Administration of Child Services until his case begins, the judge decided. The boy had been in the care of ACS prior to the attack and was considered a runaway at the time, his lawyer and a lawyer for the city said.

He has never been arrested before, Lydia Ross, his public defender said.

The attack happened about 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, when the girl was separated from her brother and her babysitter and the youth lured her into the bathroom and raped her, police said.

Cops say that the boy and the girl recognized each other from previous visits to the W. 136th Street branch of the library.

She did not report the attack until she got home and told her mother, according to cops.

Investigators, working closely with library security, identified the boy from surveillance tape and arrested him Thursday after guards at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, a public library around the corner from where the rape occurred, recognized the boy coming into the building and alerted cops, sources said.

The lanky youth, wearing a royal blue T-shit, grey canvass pants and black sneakers, yawned at the hearing Friday and smile sheepishly at the judge and a ACS worker who sat in the audience.

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
at lease the judge have some sense..both minors and parents need counselling .
same thing that i have been saying.

this thread is a good example of how stupid people can be.lol

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
MANHATTAN — The Harlem boy charged with the rape of an 8-year-old girl in a public library bathroom will be tried as a juvenile, a Family Court judge ruled Friday.

The 13-year-old, who allegedly attacked the girl in the unisex bathroom of the Countee Cullen public library on Sept. 5, is expected to be arraigned on Tuesday on delinquency charges stemming from the sexual assault, Judge Susan Larabee said in an afternoon hearing.

He will be kept in the care of the city Administration of Child Services until his case begins, the judge decided. The boy had been in the care of ACS prior to the attack and was considered a runaway at the time, his lawyer and a lawyer for the city said.

He has never been arrested before, Lydia Ross, his public defender said.

The attack happened about 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, when the girl was separated from her brother and her babysitter and the youth lured her into the bathroom and raped her, police said.

Cops say that the boy and the girl recognized each other from previous visits to the W. 136th Street branch of the library.

She did not report the attack until she got home and told her mother, according to cops.

Investigators, working closely with library security, identified the boy from surveillance tape and arrested him Thursday after guards at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, a public library around the corner from where the rape occurred, recognized the boy coming into the building and alerted cops, sources said.

The lanky youth, wearing a royal blue T-shit, grey canvass pants and black sneakers, yawned at the hearing Friday and smile sheepishly at the judge and a ACS worker who sat in the audience.
You posted this to say what...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
SMH I ain't even in the mood to even go into the whole "that's what I was trying to say at first."

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
the fact that he smiled when he in the court shows me that he is mentally ill.. and should be locked up and castrated for life.. smh

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos

Many times , it is the girls with the super strict parents , that received no freedom , that were sneaking around doing sh*t...lol
There is strict/loving and there is strict/crazy.

A good parent will know how to raise a child well.

And, your responsibility is not over when the child goes to college. I was 17 in freshman year and there were kids even younger than me. And, your job as a parent doesn't end because your daughter becomes 18. That is one of the biggest problems of Western society, in my opinion. I am not criticizing you. This is a general belief of most Westerners. And, as someone who works with kids, I see a big difference between the young adults who are still parented and the 19 yo who are told that they are "adults."

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Some kids like him act out in such a depraved manner because they have been molested and damaged themselves.........and then some kids are just natural born psychopaths. This kid comes off as the latter to me.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Some kids like him act out in such a depraved manner because they have been molested and damaged themselves.........and then some kids are just natural born psychopaths. This kid comes off as the latter to me.
Cut his piggy off and give him 20yrs in jail

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
Me too!
Even now, in the digital age, I love to walk around a library. I was there last week!!!

It was one place we were allowed to go alone unsupervised.....
This! Although, I usually went with one of my sisters, but I was free to roam around as I pleased -- I would sit in book stacks for extended periods of times.

There was no need for supervision because the library was "safe".

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
This! Although, I usually went with one of my sisters, but I was free to roam around as I pleased -- I would sit in book stacks for extended periods of times.

There was no need for supervision because the library was "safe".
By "we" I meant my elder brother and I. So, I guess, that I was supervised by him and that he was allowed to go unsupervised. That may be a more accurate way to put it. But the idea was that it was safe so we didn't need a grown-up.