Boycott Florida!!!!! Is Miami Carnival still on?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
How di ass steevie wonder go know if he is in florida. His manager can book him for a show in miami and tell steevie that he is in Jamaica..he ent go know eiyher way.....allya stay following steevie....a classic case of di.....leading di......

:kicks
focking dead

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
How di ass steevie wonder go know if he is in florida. His manager can book him for a show in miami and tell steevie that he is in Jamaica..he ent go know eiyher way.....allya stay following steevie....a classic case of di.....leading di......

:kicks
so wrong :kicks

iPicong

you have the right to defend yourself.
too much grey area. you wouldnt know you're from the uk, aint no guns there lol
People already have a right to defend themselves........and the grey area as mentioned is the loophole which allows the letter of the law to be exploited and manipulated even more than usual.......making it easier for minority.......scratch that black victims to be slaughtered with no consequence to the assailant........yesterday morning when I heard Stevie was boycotting I was glad.......I was thinking the same thing from the verdict came out..........black people need to be a bit more sophisticated than before.......economic power is what get results......not the old noise and no justice no peace rhetoric

iPicong

even if people boycott they have to be smart about it, don't boycott YOURSELVES (mia carnival)
ALL of it have to be boycotted..........Negros out on Collins Avenue spending money in stores, restaurants, hotels, clubs.........is not other Negros own those places.........problem is nobody want to really stand up for what is right and what they claim they feel passionate about........dont want to give up a good time.......the talk does sound good but the walk does turn into a left tuh right moonwalk..........pull ALL black events out of Florida which generates income to the state.......fock Disney and Universal too.......and people does want to know why the Jews does get shit done

sankofaa

ALL of it have to be boycotted..........Negros out on Collins Avenue spending money in stores, restaurants, hotels, clubs.........is not other Negros own those places.........problem is nobody want to really stand up for what is right and what they claim they feel passionate about........dont want to give up a good time.......the talk does sound good but the walk does turn into a left tuh right moonwalk..........pull ALL black events out of Florida which generates income to the state.......fock Disney and Universal too.......and people does want to know why the Jews does get shit done
true, if the promoters decided not to put it on or switch locations id support that.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Wow.....such a powerful quote, by far your best all year !

Wait, who is it you are quoting ?

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
.and the grey area as mentioned is the loophole which allows the letter of the law to be exploited and manipulated even more than usual.......making it easier for minority.......scratch that black victims to be slaughtered with no consequence to the assailant......

Hmmm, good point..

carib/black people dont boycot or stand up for anything unless it affects them personally

fcuk a miami carnival.... it will go on and everyone will run down, and enjoy dem self and come back with no thoughts of a lil youth who get gun down.....and come back to the north normal , normal

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
at first i was for boycotting for Trayvon.. but didnt understand what the SYG boycott part.. Now i do understand the SYG boycott and why SYG has to go... I am for boycotting Stand Your Grand States as well