Breaking News: Mitt Romney Chooses Paul Ryan For Vice President

Inquistive

It has already stated

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oWyk-Mr6cfc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Inquistive

Mr. Paul "Right wing social engineer" Ryan was a poor choice.
He will not gain Wisconsin with this move and probably just lost Florida.

The Ryan Budget reduces Medicare to a voucher program, slashes investment in education and research while increasing tax breaks for the wealthiest Americans. But even with those massive changes his budget does not draw down the deficit for another 10 YEARS and only incrementally because of the lack of tax revenue.

This pick was made to placate the far right.
Furthermore, the guy's record proves him of being no fiscal hawk. He voted for the wars, TARP, auto bailout, and medical prescriptions.

G

Gladiator

Ryan will lose to Biden in any face to face debate...Biden will probably beat him worse than how he beat Palin 4 years ago

Oneshot

where de crix
Should've picked Rubio...smh.

Not the best choice based on the candidates available. He just cemented his loss...he would've gained some Spanish votes with Rubio.

Sure he is galvanizing his base...but they don't need galvanizing lol. Focks news, Super Packs and Obama have already galvanized the base for him.

Richard better pony up on the bet.
Spanish votes? Rubio is Cuban, the current immigration policy is biased to Cubans not illegal immigrants from Mexico. Rubio would gather no support.

Oneshot

where de crix
Opti is spot on. Whay Ryan is talking about is what the new british government did a few years ago when they came into power...and look where it got them. Deficit is not as big a problem as they make it out to be. You cut everything in site and watch the economy sink even further.
LOL.. i keep on correcting you and still dont get it. The UK has not reduced public spending at all.

The UK economy is sinking mostly because of the EU. Nothing more, nothing less.

Steupz

Ryan will lose to Biden in any face to face debate...Biden will probably beat him worse than how he beat Palin 4 years ago
Palin beat the pants off of Biden. The media were completely dishonest in their reporting of that debate.

And be honest, Biden is a gaffe machine. If he were Republican he'd be clowned every week.

G

Gladiator

Palin beat the pants off of Biden. The media were completely dishonest in their reporting of that debate.

And be honest, Biden is a gaffe machine. If he were Republican he'd be clowned every week.
LOL what ? The videos are right there on youtube for you to see...She was using her regular "beat around the bush" rhetoric and saying this election is not about Bush..when Biden was directly pointing out Bush failures and how McCain was attached to Bush failures..and not just me but most of the mainstream media said Biden had beat her

Steupz

LOL what ? The videos are right there on youtube for you to see...She was using her regular "beat around the bush" rhetoric and saying this election is not about Bush..when Biden was directly pointing out Bush failures anyhow McCain was attached to Bush failures..and not just me but most of the mainstream media said Biden had beat her
The media lied. Biden was terrible.
And the best speech of that Elections was delivered by Palin at the Repub Convention.
That was brilliant.

How Obama is praised, I'll never know. He stumbles, mumbles, reads from a teleprompter... it just shows the power of the media that most Americans think he's a great orator when he's B Class at best.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

Give ME SOME OF that STUFF U SMOKING.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GTOyP_U41pI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I REST MY CASE

G

Gladiator

^^ Steupz went to the restroom when that part of the debate was going on..and Steupz you the only man i ever heard say Palin beat Biden in the debates..I think you are an undercover Palin supporter

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i7pJGr8n5Q0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The WORST VP CANDIDATE in HISTORY, SARAH PALIN.

Steupz

Allyuh should be tired of trick politics and biased YouTubes

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXJ4Dk33cCQ?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXJ4Dk33cCQ?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

G

Gladiator

^ LOL you can't tell thats Palin fan created that video ?...multiple clips of Palin and few of Biden..the video creator even combined different clips of Palin from different phases of her speech to make it appear as if its all connected

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Allyuh should be tired of trick politics and biased YouTubes

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXJ4Dk33cCQ?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pXJ4Dk33cCQ?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
:kickd:kicks

U KNOW what, I have to CONCLUDE that you're JUST PLAYING the ASS, because I want to know how this HELPS your CLAIM about SARAH PALIN BEATING the PANTS off BIDEN.

Inquistive

so cheap funds from the Fed had nothing to the housing asset boom.. right.. rightt
There's nothing wrong with bubbles. What matters is the severity of their bursts.

The fed needs to stop catering to the financial industry and start focusing on the American workers.

That's the only problem I have with the fed. Other than that, it was the financial industry that crashed the global economy with its unregulated environments. We need stricter regulations with capital gains taxes.

Oneshot

where de crix
There's nothing wrong with bubbles. What matters is the severity of their bursts.

The fed needs to stop catering to the financial industry and start focusing on the American workers.

That's the only problem I have with the fed. Other than that, it was the financial industry that crashed the global economy with its unregulated environments. We need stricter regulations with capital gains taxes.
whatever man.. before derivatives there were inflation bubbles, investment banks had nothing to argentina fall from grace.

Obeezy got y'all guzzling that grape drink.

Inquistive

whatever man.. before derivatives there were inflation bubbles, investment banks had nothing to argentina fall from grace.

Obeezy got y'all guzzling that grape drink.
Bubbles are inevitable.

What are your alternatives? Oh, I forgot you're a Goldbug.

:rofl::rofl: