Brian Banks' accuser order to repay 2.6M

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
she should have to pay every cent.. and if she can't .. then hold down some jail time.. she ruined this young man's life with her lies.. i hope she gets her just desserts..

SKBai1991

she should be imprisoned for fraud.

People like her make it difficult for real rape victims to get justice because so many of those who actually do come forward with rape claims are frauds and liars. She's lucky he's not actually a criminal, five years for a felony I didn't commit woulda tun me vicious fuh true.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
she should be imprisoned for fraud.

People like her make it difficult for real rape victims to get justice because so many of those who actually do come forward with rape claims are frauds.
Thank you.

That's why I'd want to knock her out if I was his sister.

LB

they need to garnish her checks for the rest of her life after she done some hard time
after her ass gets off welfare. The last I read, she blew threw all the money she got from the State, and was living on food stamps etc when she contacted him on facebook.

Wutless chick

bhalistix

It is I
oh please that aint shit, clearly she doesn't have that kinda money and they wont get $100 worth of that suit back so whats the point. Thats like sending an 80 yrs old to life in prison....

LB

how do you waste 750k??
Girl......one thing if she had some property or some ridiculously expensive car even though its a depreciable asset, but this chick has zero, zilch nada. Probably has a closet full of Vuitton bags and Applebottom jeans to show for her efforts.

Mr Mercy

Banned
I applaud him for keeping his sanity. How many of y'all can safely say spending so much time in prison for a crime you never did won't drive you insane? especially rape

This is still unfair to me because we all know she does not have that much money. She probably don't have a thousand dollars far less for a million. So he won't be getting much in the end

I hope he still has a desire to fulfill his personal dreams and will still have a happy life. If I was him I would write a book about my experience, and what I had to do to remain sane during this period of my life. I am sure a book like this will do well

Minxy

after her ass gets off welfare. The last I read, she blew threw all the money she got from the State, and was living on food stamps etc when she contacted him on facebook.

Wutless chick
Girl......one thing if she had some property or some ridiculously expensive car even though its a depreciable asset, but this chick has zero, zilch nada. Probably has a closet full of Vuitton bags and Applebottom jeans to show for her efforts.
:no2: :no2: