Brittany Hensel of the Conjoined Hensel Twins is Engaged

DSP

Heri
Brittany Hensel of the Conjoined Hensel Twins is Engaged | Awesomely Luvvie

The lives of conjoined twins has got to be one of triumphs and struggles, but one getting engaged seems to be a mixture of both. Brittany Hensel, of the conjoined Hensel Twins is now engaged. Only her. Not her sister, Abigail, though. But yeah. I’m happy for Brittany because girl live your life. The Hensel Twins have driver’s licenses (each girl has her own) and they went to college and live life as normal as possible so I say a major kudos to them and their support system. But when one of them gets engaged, it does open the floor for some questions in folks’ minds.

Brittany Abigail Hensel Twins

Because the Hensels share one body, it complicates the matter. They have 2 heads, 2 separate spinal cords and 2 arms. But everything below their belly button is shared, which includes their Love Pocket, of course. There’s only one between both of them.

So. I’m curious and I have questions. For many reasons. And I’m not trying to be mean. I REALLY have logistical questions. And I feel like Jesus knows my heart but might be giving me a holy side-eye to SADDOWN so I’ma behave. But I got some of my Twitter folks to ask the questions brewing in my head. And I hope to help them out with answers.

DSP

Heri
you know people running with endless jokes and comments

all I say is there is somebody for everybody

Minxy

me too, i wanna see DAT somebody tho :kicks...dang, so if is one vajay jay, then the both gonna scream when they cum!!! daaaaaaaaaang

Poca

How will that work when the other one will get engaged too? Will the first husband feel a way about it...?

Poca

I don't see what you couldn't understand. If one is engaged is it not to be married? It is wrong to assume that the wedding will happen before the second "twin" engagement?

oh ok

my bad Poca, I don't think in english either

Val3nie2debone

~N.A.T.T.Y Valos~
Very interesting. Makes me wonder if this guy proposed cuz he really love her or he's seeking his 15 minutes of fame a la reality show...I can see it now "i married a cojoined twin..."

Nica

SAINTSational
so its impossible to seperate them?
Yes... They share one body.

Sex should be very interesting.

So if the non-engaged head say I don't want sex, how will that go down when the engaged one wants to get down?

This is weird.

Fellas would any of y'all be ok flocking a chick with 2 heads?

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Yes... They share one body.

Sex should be very interesting.

So if the non-engaged head say I don't want sex, how will that go down when the engaged one wants to get down?

This is weird.

Fellas would any of y'all be ok flocking a chick with 2 heads?
I knoooooooooow Strum would, sick fock! lol