Brooklyn Rape suspect arrested...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

A false flatterer who rapes his victims has been put in a place he can’t charm his way out of — a prison cell.

Cops say Dexter Bell, 23, a parolee and registered sex offender born on Halloween, has been nabbed in a string of attacks in the heart of Brooklyn.

Bell was charged with three counts of rape and several other crimes in connection with a weeklong sexual assault spree after he was apprehended at his grandmother’s home Friday.

Sources said a tipster led investigators to Bell, who was convicted on attempted rape charges in 2008 for attacking a 17-year-old girl — and was put on New York State’s Sexual Offender Registry as a result.

Police said Bell would always approach his victims wearing camouflage clothing, chat them up and then ask if they knew a place where he could score some weed.

He’d flatter his victims, enroll them in his search for marijuana and then overpower and rape them when he got them alone, according to police sources.

Cops say he overpowered a 25-year-old woman near Albany Ave. and Fenimore St. in Crown Heights on April 4. They said he struck again on April 11, when he attacked a 19-year-old woman in a driveway near Remsen Ave. and Farragut Road in Canarsie at 8 a.m. and then assaulted a 15-year-old girl inside a building near Midwood St. and Schenectady Ave. in Crown Heights some 12 hours later.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea i put the NYPD bulletin about him in the other thread.. i have to wonder about women and this weed thing though.. a random dude can just lure you away using weed? what if he was an undercover cop? shouldnt that be an activity you engage in with ONLY folks you know and trust.. and i'm sure many women would have dealt with him without having to be raped.. so he is truly a sick individual... and he was raping folks 5 years ago as well? negative...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
yea i put the NYPD bulletin about him in the other thread.. i have to wonder about women and this weed thing though.. a random dude can just lure you away using weed? what if he was an undercover cop? shouldnt that be an activity you engage in with ONLY folks you know and trust.. and i'm sure many women would have dealt with him without having to be raped.. so he is truly a sick individual... and he was raping folks 5 years ago as well? negative...

are you inferring that's he's an ATTRACTIVE guy?

How about not using illegal drugs, period. Wouldn't that be the safest idea.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
compared to a lot of the dudes that i see women fawning over, he would not be rebuffed by a lot of women.. for me personally i'll pass.. but i'm sure many would have given him a bly

well as for the not using illegal drugs, thats a futile argument for people who are committed to doing these things and will rush to give you the Riot Act about weed not being harmful and why it's illegal blah blah blah.. i just hope folks who do use are goin to use common sense about who they smoke with..

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
compared to a lot of the dudes that i see women fawning over, he would not be rebuffed by a lot of women.. for me personally i'll pass.. but i'm sure many would have given him a bly

well as for the not using illegal drugs, thats a futile argument for people who are committed to doing these things and will rush to give you the Riot Act about weed not being harmful and why it's illegal blah blah blah.. i just hope folks who do use are goin to use common sense about who they smoke with..

So, you do think MINX would give him a bly?

Mayak

Imix Bad Man
so hol up hes 23 now, and was arrested in 2008 for dealing with a 17 year old..that mean he was only 18 then.. an they really put this kid on the offender list.??????? lol america is something else yes.

it just goes to show how freaking stupid women are... from young to old they all just walking dildo heads... it good for all of them

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
so hol up hes 23 now, and was arrested in 2008 for dealing with a 17 year old..that mean he was only 18 then.. an they really put this kid on the offender list.??????? lol america is something else yes.

it just goes to show how freaking stupid women are... from young to old they all just walking dildo heads... it good for all of them
I've seen white boys on the offenders list for being 18yr old seniors and boning 14 yr old freshmen.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
wait, was he put on the offender list for simply dealing with an 17 yr old when he was 18 or attacking a 17 yr old girl... i coulda sworn the article said it was for attacking

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
went out with girl one time, and on the way driving her home, she kept asking me to stop at the weed spot so she can get some weed.. i just looked at her and was like hellz no, i aint gettin in no trouble cause you jonesin

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
wait, was he put on the offender list for simply dealing with an 17 yr old when he was 18 or attacking a 17 yr old girl... i coulda sworn the article said it was for attacking

Not just relating how minor situation are penalized same way, by being put on the offenders list.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i think now when the victim is a minor you do anything you go on that sex offender registry no holds barred.. he was an adult 18 and he attempted to rape a 17 year old from what i read.. so he got caught, and put on the list.. and is a good ting too cos look what he come back and do at 23.. clearly a sicko.. and can you imagine how many girls he probably attempted during his teens... lord..