BUNJI GARLIN UNDER FIRE FRoM THE GAY COMMUNITY

Carib2

Bunji never slurred anyone, he simply expressed his view that he don't support funny man business.
In Caribbean culture "bun" is just another slang word that folks use for saying they don't support one thing or the other.

For example if I say bun dishonest politicians, I simply mean that I don't support them based on their track record. It does not mean that I will literally bun them if I get the chance but many of them admittedly need to go to jail for stealing and mismanaging taxpayers money and resources and should be made to pay back what they had stolen while in power.

Big-up to Bunji Garlin for being a very positive, honest and lyrically skilfull artist who deserves all his success.
Oh well I didn't read the article I just assumed he said something really outta line. And I know what "bun" means.. :D

There are countries in the middle east that literally BURN gays.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Oh well I didn't read the article I just assumed he said something really outta line. And I know what "bun" means.. :D

There are countries in the middle east that literally BURN gays.
Well we don't do that in T&T so no need to worry.

Moqueca

SMH this guy is trying to play victim after 9 years. He is a donkey, an attention seeking whore. He is the offender here and he is trying to act like he's the victim. This guy needs to apologise to Bunji