Bunji performed on 106 and Park, scheduled to show on 5/1

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
BUNJI POSTS STATEMENT, SHUTS DOWN NEGATIVE COMMENTS
Boom Champions 94.1 FM

Many locals were very happy to see Bunji Garlin appear on BET’s 106 & Park, representing T&T!

And many took to social media to share the performance and interview.

Unfortunately, there have been a lot of negative comments concerning his wife’s appearance on the show.

Persons wondered why Fayann Lyons performed the song with her husband since it was his song, along with other issues.

However the Viking has answered all naysayers with a simple statement posted on their facebook page.

bunji_fay_ann_socamom_106_park1.jpg

“I would just like to take this opportunity to thank MY wife, my life partner, my support and also my fellow frontline singer, Mrs. Fay-Ann Lyons-Alvarez, for being at my side for the last 10 years and motivating me to see and be MY best. Since 2004 you have shown me that when you truly care about someone you don’t leave them to their own devices, you encourage positive growth and maturity. From our dating in 2004, to a very enjoyable and dynamic marriage in 2006, to a great life together now and forever, I thank you for being in my life.”

Nice Bunji!

dedetriniking

That is just wrong! Lol!

View attachment 67485

“I would just like to take this opportunity to thank MY wife, my life partner, my support and also my fellow frontline singer, Mrs. Fay-Ann Lyons-Alvarez, for being at my side for the last 10 years and motivating me to see and be MY best. Since 2004 you have shown me that when you truly care about someone you don’t leave them to their own devices, you encourage positive growth and maturity. From our dating in 2004, to a very enjoyable and dynamic marriage in 2006, to a great life together now and forever, I thank you for being in my life.”

Nice Bunji!

Bunji really love that woman bwoy!

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
machel time has passed.... sad cause i think he is the best soca artist we have had for the last15-20 years
Don't think his time has passed if he is still producing the hits year after year.

We need at least 3 to 4 soca artists minimum to step thru that international commercial market door for soca artists to have an impact outside of the Caribbean markets.
Even though Bunji is currently having success on the international level we also need artists like Kes, Machel, Destra, Fay-Ann, Kerwin, etc to also step thru that international door and join Bunji there so we can have an annual stream of soca hits in that market so that audience gets familar with soca and can look forward to a few soca hits annually in the same manner as we annually look forward to carnival.
All that is needed for more soca artists to step thru the international door in addition to them producing quality catchy material that will go down well in the international market is for the right marketing and connections and for everyone to get behind them.
The more soca artists we have emulating Machel hit wise is the more likely more of them will get thru the door to the international market outside of the regular Caribbean Carnival audiences.

winn dixie

machel was don long time ago. ask papa key who interviewed bunji and expressed his disappointment with machel. I was shocked to hear him make that statement, that he disappointed with machel.

winn dixie

Don't think his time has passed if he is still producing the hits year after year.

We need at least 3 to 4 soca artists minimum to step thru that international commercial market door for soca artists to have an impact outside of the Caribbean markets.
Even though Bunji is currently having success on the international level we also need artists like Kes, Machel, Destra, Fay-Ann, Kerwin, etc to also step thru that international door and join Bunji there so we can have an annual stream of soca hits in that market so that audience gets familar with soca and can look forward to a few soca hits annually in the same manner as we annually look forward to carnival.
All that is needed for more soca artists to step thru the international door in addition to them producing quality catchy material that will go down well in the international market is for the right marketing and connections and for everyone to get behind them.
The more soca artists we have emulating Machel hit wise is the more likely more of them will get thru the door to the international market outside of the regular Caribbean Carnival audiences.

ha ha ha. ah joke dat.