busta rhymes jamaican roots?

just cause we dont agree with you about sexuality being fluid doesnt mean we cant carry on a discussion.. if you gay you gay if you straight you straight.. no amount of socialization or nothing like that matters
yeah we doh have to agree.

but socialization matters in how people label themselves and also has an input in how their sexuality develops overtime.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
it just tickles me pink when people that don't identify as gay try to talk about what it means to be gay.....

smh

i don't even get offended anymore

T

T-MAKAA

I so sick of hearing about gay this, gay that, what is America and IMIX's obsession with homosexuality?

again as I have mentioned b4, all people are potentially bisexual, people because of social factors and nature, tend to either go from one end of the spectrum to the other, depending on their situation and what is going on in their life.

people need to read up on the fluidity of sexuality, some people even label themselves as asexual, pansexual etc
nigga shutup

N

NaturalBornRidah

I so sick of hearing about gay this, gay that, what is America and IMIX's obsession with homosexuality?

again as I have mentioned b4, all people are potentially bisexual, people because of social factors and nature, tend to either go from one end of the spectrum to the other, depending on their situation and what is going on in their life.

people need to read up on the fluidity of sexuality, some people even label themselves as asexual, pansexual etc
Go make another fukking thread about it.

N

NaturalBornRidah

:rofl: This is a small matter but look who is typing in paragraphs.

N

NaturalBornRidah

yeah and we know u naturally born to ride.
When are you going to put the rainbow pic in ya avatar?You have to start supporting gay pride and make your mission known, I will respect you more if you start doing so.

B

Black Madonna

i thought it was Busta's baby mother who is a lesbian... not Busta himself is gay