Can a Dominican or anyone who has been to Dominica

TC

Steuuuupssss!
please tell be the best and easiest way to get to Dominica from anywhere in the USA, Europe or South America. Thanks.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Not sure whether this is the best or easiest for you, but you can go through SJU, Puerto Rico.
Thank you kindly. I've been to Puerto Rico before, it's fairly straightforward for me to get there. I could make my way from there. Thank you for the info.

SKBai1991

Not sure whether this is the best or easiest for you, but you can go through SJU, Puerto Rico.
I'm not so sure about that anymore. American Eagle closed their hub at San Juan so there aren't any more flights by them. You may have to fly in to one of the other islands (St Maarten, Barbados, Guadeloupe or Antigua) and fly in via LIAT.

Vye Negre

The standard route from the UK is Antigua/Barbados then on to Liat to D A, but Liat has a notoriously bad service provision to Dominica - I prefer to fly to St. Lucia then get the 'L'express des iles' ferry. The ferry option also cuts out the legnthy drive from Melville Hall to town.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
please tell be the best and easiest way to get to Dominica from anywhere in the USA, Europe or South America. Thanks.
This is the easiest way that worked for me (see pic below), that place is hard to get to if you don't have some kind of connections. you will still have a short lay over in Antigua before reaching your destination though.

Lucianite

This is the easiest way that worked for me (see pic below), that place is hard to get to if you don't have some kind of connections. you will still have a short lay over in Antigua before reaching your destination though.

LOL - A cruise might be safer albeit slower means and you can whale watch

Lucianite

The standard route from the UK is Antigua/Barbados then on to Liat to D A, but Liat has a notoriously bad service provision to Dominica - I prefer to fly to St. Lucia then get the 'L'express des iles' ferry. The ferry option also cuts out the legnthy drive from Melville Hall to town.

didn't know about the ferry - something to consider for future

antiguad

Direct flight to Antigua or Barbados. Then you take a LIAT flight, of which there will be several daily to Dominica

Of course, you COULD also go through Puerto Rico....but best to avoid that place like the plague.

Klang

Real Patriot
Direct flight to Antigua or Barbados. Then you take a LIAT flight, of which there will be several daily to Dominica

Of course, you COULD also go through Puerto Rico....but best to avoid that place like the plague.
antigua dont have good service, neither does liat