Can You Become a Creature of New Habits?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I've never been able to keep up with taking vitamins or medication for any long period. I don't even buy supplements anymore, because I'm just wasting money doing so. I try my best to eat healthy so hopefully I'm getting the needed nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed.
Ha! I don't have that problem if anything I need a method to know whether i took it already.
Many days I probably take 3 doses of supplements

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i still trying to get into the habit of taking liquid iron supplements... lol.. not sure what to do...
please let me know how to get rid of that taste :kicks. I tried every juice I can think of, and that's what's been keeping me from taking them.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
please let me know how to get rid of that taste :kicks. I tried every juice I can think of, and that's what's been keeping me from taking them.
i am not sure myself.. cos i am still trying to figure out how to down the liquid ones.. i used to take Feosol... but now wiht this liquid i have thought about mixing it in with the milk in my cereal, throwing it in juice..

N

NaturalBornRidah

But don’t bother trying to kill off old habits; once those ruts of procedure are worn into the hippocampus, they’re there to stay. Instead, the new habits we deliberately ingrain into ourselves create parallel pathways that can bypass those old roads.
This is some good info, this article kind of clarifies what I have said in the past, changing just does not come in a snap, your actions at a young age will become a pattern of behavior later on, many of our habits are ingrained and embedded into our psyche.Its almost like saying,'' lets give someone a brain transplant to change a person's mindset'' .

NASDAQ

I'VE SEEN PEOPLE DO COMPLETE 180 in life so it all depends on the individual. I don't let anybody tell me that i can't change or can't stop doing this or that....who are u to tell me what i can or can't do?