Caribbean Architecture

Corrupt file

That's not his house, that was his temple!

Take care yuh'n get ban from yuh own thread.

Dis is at least the third time you gave misinformation.
:rofl:

well you're the neighbor hood trinidad

if i post the wrong info u can correct meh :aikido:

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
...I fell in love with the architecture of Bermuda when I was in college...these are some beautiful photos a from a friend that still lives there

Is pics like these Curry Crab talking bout?

well...I meant like...you know how your typical Caribbean house have a concrete wall in front with de gate...burglarproof window...box-like architecture...you know dat simple, yet charning design many West Indian homes have. Dunno if anyone catch wah I sayin...cause these cathedrals and town halls are beautiful but it's the simple things that catch my eye in the Caribbean...even if its a rum shop rong de corner...I not sayin to post up one set ah run down lookin areas...just some architecture dat remind you of home or ur typical limin spot.

T

Toppa_Toppa

well...I meant like...you know how your typical Caribbean house have a concrete wall in front with de gate...burglarproof window...box-like architecture...you know dat simple, yet charning design many West Indian homes have. Dunno if anyone catch wah I sayin...cause these cathedrals and town halls are beautiful but it's the simple things that catch my eye in the Caribbean...even if its a rum shop rong de corner...I not sayin to post up one set ah run down lookin areas...just some architecture dat remind you of home or ur typical limin spot.
Ok, gotcha. :)

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
went to gulf city for the first time in about 2 years last week, all they need is cinema and they gonna give trincity mall a run for their money.
nah i would still prefer trincity personally in terms of the selection of stores stores....

shawtie... is years i aint go gulf city.. they still have some kinda club business in there.. it used to be fulla indians to me.. but does it still exist?
HiRPM closed down....