Caribbean Architecture

AROUCA-TRINI

Sangre Grande

The Chairman of the Sangre Grande Regional Corporation complained about the lack of insfrastructure and neglect of the far eastern part of Trinidad as you can see

WP_20140105_049[1].jpgWP_20140105_072[1].jpgWP_20140105_071[1].jpgWP_20140105_068[1].jpgWP_20140105_059[1].jpg

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
a cap estate villa

gorg reminds me of childhood and watching Zorro that pretty close to how the set looked. wont be surprised if there is a central fountain etc inside.

Pastor Winston Cuffie House in Couva
what thats the house and church in one or what looks ugly to me

Modern Bermuda (Capital City)
i really like the vibe i'm getting looks like somewhere i wouldn't mind living maybe its the appearance of organization and planning (my perception could be off) just that in terms of ppl it small

The Chairman of the Sangre Grande Regional Corporation complained about the lack of insfrastructure and neglect of the far eastern part of Trinidad as you can see
i believe you between this and the pics you post of arima I want you to delete your contribution :kicks:
View attachment 66700View attachment 66696View attachment 66697View attachment 66698View attachment 66699

AROUCA-TRINI

The idea behind the Sangre Grande pics is to give a feel of the architecture in the less popular parts of Trinidad and to give a realistic view of the island. I don't find that it looks all that bad though.