Caribbean islands that par up nicely...

SKBai1991

Do ANY OF U know that ST. LUCIA is just a STONE THROW from St .VINCENT?

In other words, DO U KNOW that you can ACTUALLY STAY in St. VINCENT and SEE HOUSES in ST. LUCIA?

Do you know that GRENADA is just a SWIM AWAY from St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
distance isn't relevant, it's more culture than anything

Carib2

Do ANY OF U know that ST. LUCIA is just a STONE THROW from St .VINCENT?

In other words, DO U KNOW that you can ACTUALLY STAY in St. VINCENT and SEE HOUSES in ST. LUCIA?

Do you know that GRENADA is just a SWIM AWAY from St. Vincent and the Grenadines?
And your point is?

antiguad

Oh. then I learned something today. But being cosmopolitan is not the same as having immigrants, otherwise Miami would be cosmopolitan and Buenos Aires would not (a laughable proposition).

I did not realise Antigua had a sizeable indian population. Cool.

Roti I have seen here on one or two occasions (like at Trinidadian association fairs) but all in all it is far less common than, say, sushi, although there are far more Trinis than Japanese here.

Greek food, like gyros, is pretty big here, given the somewhat large Greek minority. Chinese is all over the world.
Seriously Rob you need to get out more.

Antigua doesn't have a sizable Indian population - what it does have is a sizable GUYANESE population, which is where the Indian influence comes in.

Antigua does have a rather diverse range of backgrounds represented (as Wadadli Neko pointed out) especially as migration to Antigua boomed in the 80's and 90's, and to some extend the 00's.

As a result, you'll find literally dozens of bars where the only language spoken is Spanish, a number of places selling jerk pork, chicken and mannish water from the Jamaicans, or one of many shawarma shops from people from the Middle East.

In the last 10 years or so, the shawarma shops have steadily taken over what used to be a dominant Chinese fast food industry, although you can still find a "Chinee" restaurant in literally every major village in Antigua.