Caribbean/West Indian Countries With The Most Racial Mixtures And Intermarriage

A.K.K.S.

my belizean friend, a real belizean, born and raised there is nothing like any of you so i'll just chalk this up to the incongruency between offline and online communication or simply a clash of personalities..
Ok, so now I da noh wa real Belizean and neva baan nor raise deh?...Interesting

You know you sound like a white person using the excuse that they have a black friend, after saying some racist sh!t and stereotyping...Go sleep gyal...

Catracha305

of course oh learned and esteemed one who is the possessor of knowledge that no one else has.. :eek:k: lol..

my belizean friend, a real belizean, born and raised there is nothing like any of you so i'll just chalk this up to the incongruency between offline and online communication or simply a clash of personalities..

akks, i have no problem with belize, i have no problem with you.. i'm just asking if you can share any and everything about your country without resorting to petty comparisons, thats all.. nothing more nothing less..
That was ugly. I don't understand why you said that.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i meant in the terms of she's just very humble and down to earth.. she talks about belize in a way that makes you want to go there.. just informative without any negative overtones... my clarification of her being born and raised there means that she is not of belizean descent born here but born and raised there...it was a clarification of her status and origins and not an exercise on any of you, the comparison was in how i percieve her openness... in contrast . same as you saying the trinis you know you get along with but the ones on here you and them may argue.. same concept.. but come along Fine-Tooth Comb..

B

Black Madonna

Ok, so now I da noh wa real Belizean and neva baan nor raise deh?...Interesting

You know you sound like a white person using the excuse that they have a black friend, after saying some racist sh!t and stereotyping...Go sleep gyal...
LMAO in trute di bwaai tell yuh fuh guh pee ahn guh tuh yuh bed. I'm dying over here

dollbabi

Earth Angel
That's been my point all along.
Yes, I did see that with your posts. It's just that with AKKS, he has been inconsistent on the point. He came on initially emphasizing Belize being Central American, as BM & NG have often done before. That's certainly fine because it is. But then he was also adamant about telling people to refer to themselves - as Caribbean and not West Indian.

He was the one acting like the Caribbean gatekeeper so LR simply stated to stay Central American and leave other people be. If the terms Caribbean & West Indian are interchangeable to plenty, what is it to him? He does not determine what is appropriate for all Caribbean people. And then he's quick to define what other nations are/arent Caribbean - who gets a pass and who doesnt. But now because LR told him and those adamant about their Central American identity that that's what she considers them period, it is a problem. But my question is, why be claim to be part of a people whose identity you clearly dont respect? Why expect them to include you when you don't respect their "stupid arse" identity?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
not only that yes.. why be so acerbic when talking about other people's culture while trying to spoon feed them yours in the same breath... then all the backpeddling when it is pointed out that the comparisons are always negative.. from saying that the Garifuna people aint the real thing, to who have dutty beach to a myriad of other things.. there are ways and means to say things but then people want to 'ting up" when tallk bout it

dollbabi

Earth Angel
not only that yes.. why be so acerbic when talking about other people's culture while trying to spoon feed them yours in the same breath... then all the backpeddling when it is pointed out that the comparisons are always negative.. from saying that the Garifuna people aint the real thing, to who have dutty beach to a myriad of other things.. there are ways and means to say things but then people want to 'ting up" when tallk bout it
Right. Who the flick is you talking about Central American Garifuna have the culture and have the genes, as opposed to the Black Caribs of SVG. Trying to act like he is better, but he couldnt say anything when it was posted that those in SVG are equally Carib & African. Then he chose to criticize them for having European heritage. Nobody was saying anything then though. It was fine to talk about the "Caribbean/West Indian" indigenous people as long as it is not the "Central American" ones...