Caribbean/West Indian Countries With The Most Racial Mixtures And Intermarriage

A.K.K.S.

Why does this matter? Why can't we just respect individusl preferences?

I've met Belizeans who consider themselves...Caribbean, West Indian and/or Central American.

Whatever you want...that's fine.
What is the fixation of West Indian to you? Why does it mean so much? It's an oppressive word really.

T

Toppa_Toppa

He had self-governance since 1954....You don't understand that Guatemala would have tried to invade Belize if we declared independence back then???

These are issues that little islands can't relate to...
And? Who's asking to relate?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
What is the fixation of West Indian to you? Why does it mean so much? It's an oppressive word really.
What fixation? Did my post not include Caribbean and Central American? Why are YOU so fixated on the term West Indian? Why does it bother you so much?

If you feel it's oppressive, then don't call yourself one.

TheEducator

When your dependency get's independence and doesn't rely on tourism and old slave sugar cane plantations, I will.
Old Slave Sugar Cane Plantations? Agriculture is basically nonexistent here. Are you confusing your $8,263 per capita with my mine's?

A.K.K.S.

Old Slave Sugar Cane Plantations? Agriculture is basically nonexistent here. Are you confusing your $8,263 per capita with my mine's?
I don't take the per capita income of british dependencies serious. You don't control your own destiny and your land is owned by old white families

TheEducator

I don't take the per capita income of british dependencies serious. You don't control your own destiny and your land is owned by old white families
Yes we do and there are no old white families that own anything here. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
and why are you constantly telling people .. oh we have better beaches, we have more islands, we have more people in a town... like why is all that necessary? im curious

A.K.K.S.

Yes we do and there are no old white families that own anything here. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.
I know my family comes from money and college education. We own land, and sawmills. We are teachers and mayors.

Just because your country has a high per capita means nothing. For all we know, your family lives in a shack, or worse, by a sugar plantation...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if you dont take the per capita income of british dependencies serious.. should the rest of the caricom community take yours seriously? 0_o... this is a futile argument...

"little islands" ... its always some slight coming from you.. always on the attack eh?.. my word...

you trying too hard.. just take a page out of curry crab and dumpling page and highlight your country and correct misconceptions without trying to make it a belize vs the rest thing..

A.K.K.S.

and why are you constantly telling people .. oh we have better beaches, we have more islands, we have more people in a town... like why is all that necessary? im curious
Because when people know nothing about a place, they feel it's because that place has nothing to offer.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
I know my family comes from money and college education. We own land, and sawmills. We are teachers and mayors.

Just because your country has a high per capita means nothing. For all we know, your family lives in a shack, or worse, by a sugar plantation...
wow AKKS... just wow.. smh.. btw, since when a teacher is a symbol of money? ooooook.

TheEducator

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Because when people know nothing about a place, they feel it's because that place has nothing to offer.
That's a reason to share your information about your country and culture, not make silly comparisons all day long. The latter makes you look like you have a complex.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you can tell us about your country without trying to disparage everybody else.. because if you jump up, people will knock you back down.. if you want to run around and tell people we have more this than you.. or your that is worse than the ones in belize.. they're simply going to look at your economy and tell you that your national coffers are dryer than your great granny nash.... so try to highlight the unique things about you country.. tell us what your foods are, the way you do different things.. cos truth be told.. you movin like a jehova witness, only talking to compare and carry down.. and you know how people feel bout de Jehovah Witness..