Caribbean/West Indian Countries With The Most Racial Mixtures And Intermarriage

A.K.K.S.

just take a page out of curry crab and dumpling page and highlight your country and correct misconceptions without trying to make it a belize vs the rest thing..
I never put this up as "Belize vs. Whoever". You d*ckride like none other though. Why? Honestly, do I know you?

A.K.K.S.

That's a reason to share your information about your country and culture, not make silly comparisons all day long. The latter makes you look like you have a complex.
I wouldn't call it "complex", but yes, I defend Belize. I've fought people and unfriended people over this.

I'm anti-ignorance, straight up

A.K.K.S.

you can tell us about your country without trying to disparage everybody else.. because if you jump up, people will knock you back down.. if you want to run around and tell people we have more this than you.. or your that is worse than the ones in belize.. they're simply going to look at your economy and tell you that your national coffers are dryer than your great granny nash.... so try to highlight the unique things about you country.. tell us what your foods are, the way you do different things.. cos truth be told.. you movin like a jehova witness, only talking to compare and carry down.. and you know how people feel bout de Jehovah Witness..
At what point did I say Belize "better" than anywhere else? Please show me the post.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
did you not tell people that belize have better beaches than them.. did you not just say to somebody that belize have more islands than their country.. are you not always comparing belize.. if you constantly have to compare belize and belittle another country, then you in a bad way!

A.K.K.S.

did you not tell people that belize have better beaches than them..
Nope...Please show the post. I said Belize got some the beaches, along with Barbados, Cayman, Playa del Carmen and Tulum.... Because I TRAVEL

did you not just say to somebody that belize have more islands than their country..
Yes. 450 cayes and atolls. Your point?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
you quick to call people dckriding when you coming across like a pedantic asshole at every turn... i do want to learn about belize and would even visit but if you need to sell belize to people by castigating other countries, then naw i'll pass.. you can tell us about Belize without the obsequious comparisons.. i do not care that trinidad has less islands than belize.. tell me about belizean culture without having to draw for a NEGATIVE comparison as though you NEED the comparison to make belize relevant.. i can tell you about jamaica without once criticising another country.. share your culture with us without feeling the need to bash ours..

A.K.K.S.

I've been doing that. I made threads about, Belizean Genetics, music, females, diversity, beaches...I'm gonna do one on the maya ruins too, but why? So you can accuse me of promoting how much better Belize is?

I'm proud of Belize 1,000%... You're just as likely to meet a Belizean that's gonna keep hush, or even belittle their country. I'm sorry, that just not me....

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
my point is.. that you did not say that bit about the islands to Steupz to indicate a common point of interest, you said it from a derisive point of view.. and it came across like that.. look at how you just lashed out at TheEducator by stating that he probably lived in a shack.. really though? thats how you want to push your culture? well do you yes..

so wait. you is the only person who does Travel?? lol.. you can say belize has some lovely beaches, known throughout the world for their white sands etc.. that is selling your country without mentioning any other country at all.. so people can read that and say hmm maybe i should check out belize and get on one of those beaches.. instead of this country or that country have dutty beach but belize have nice beach.. no when somebody read that they say hmm.. this dude is an asshole and move on to something else.. no interest in belize.. think about how you putting your shit across.. especially if you claiming to "promote" your country..

maybe i should just chalk you up and charge you to the game.. cos even in your last statement "So you can accuse me of promoting how much better Belize is?" you come across shady.. better than what??? just promote your country and be done, leave everybody else country outta it.. clear up misconceptions and leave it at that.. like i said let Curry Crab and dumpling show you how to promote a country that many people don tknow about.. but if you feel that is how belize needs to be promoted.. then so be it.. lol..

A.K.K.S.

Can you please not post anything to me anymore? Because you make little sense and are argumentative. Looking for every reason to argue. Posting like 3 paragraphs and sh!t... lol

N

NaturalBornRidah

Caribbean = all islands or countries where the caribbean sea washes

Geographically West Indian = all islands in the West Indies

Culturally West Indian = all countries/islands with British, Dutch and English base.

what is the argument about?

Belize is Caribbean and culturally West Indian but not geographically West Indian

Guyana and Suriname is not West Indian geographically but is so culturally

Bahamas is W.I geographically and culturally but not Caribbean

Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico is Caribbean and geographically West Indian but not culturally West Indian

Colombia, Venezuela, Panama, Costa Rica and tons others are Caribbean, at least along the Caribbean coast.
A big chunk of Guyana borders the Caribbean Sea,that's false.

B

Black Madonna

Nope...Please show the post. I said Belize got some the beaches, along with Barbados, Cayman, Playa del Carmen and Tulum.... Because I TRAVEL

Yes. 450 cayes and atolls. Your point?
that must mean you think you better. they are projecting their shit onto you.. the man say all he care about is archipelagos and islands to determine his criteria for Caribbean and you say we have more than Trinidad to illustrate just what he said.... but she take that as "we are better than you" and not "we are as caribbean as anbody else" these people have issues

A.K.K.S.

that must mean you think you better. they are projecting their shit onto you.. the man say all he care about is archipelagos and islands to determine his criteria for Caribbean and you say we have more than Trinidad to illustrate just what he said.... but she take that as "we are better than you" and not "we are as caribbean as anbody else" these people have issues
Exactly

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
all passengers on the folly of belize express.. lol.. smh.. i think belizeans is the ones with the issues yes.. man and woman delusional..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
but of course you would say that....
of course oh learned and esteemed one who is the possessor of knowledge that no one else has.. :eek:k: lol..

my belizean friend, a real belizean, born and raised there is nothing like any of you so i'll just chalk this up to the incongruency between offline and online communication or simply a clash of personalities..

akks, i have no problem with belize, i have no problem with you.. i'm just asking if you can share any and everything about your country without resorting to petty comparisons, thats all.. nothing more nothing less..