Carlos and Black Madonna

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Although the way you express things are "out there" and "unconventional"(for want of better words on my path), and even though I do not agree with everything you both say and do, I would like to thank you sincerely for the lessons I have learned from you both.

I cannot express here at this time precisely what I have learned from you, but I have taken some of the things you have said on this forum onboard and I am no doubt a better and stronger person for doing so.

I am very grateful. Thank you.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
No I haven't. But as quick as I am to criticize, is as quick as I am to thank and applaud when need be.

The lessons have been THAT profound.

B

Black Madonna

Although the way you express things are "out there" and "unconventional"(for want of better words on my path), and even though I do not agree with everything you both say and do, I would like to thank you sincerely for the lessons I have learned from you both.

I cannot express here at this time precisely what I have learned from you, but I have taken some of the things you have said on this forum onboard and I am no doubt a better and stronger person for doing so.

I am very grateful. Thank you.
you are absolutely welcome and I appreciate and respect this. bless up