February 22, 2014 7:45 AM EST
Stamford Bridge — London
1) All bets must be in 5 min before game time
2) All credits must be in my account 5 min before game time / Type a note saying who you betting on
3) No BETS Under 5 Million
4) No one under the age of 18
5) NO betting on two teams in the same match
6) ALL bets are finale ( No bets will be confirmed ) Edit your post , I take away yuh credits .
7) All bets must be the correct amount or you will be paid what you sent
8) All bets must be ah flat amount " I can't count "
9) If you send me credits and don’t make a BET you lose them
10) If there is a DRAW the house keep your credits , providing you didn’t BET on a Draw
This is the most common odds used by The Greek Sportsbook where the bettor (punter) has three choices: team A, team B, or a tie. This type of betting makes sense, since in regular season it is possible for a match to end in a tie. If you bet on a team in this scenario and the outcome of the match at the end of 90 minutes is a tie, the bet is a loss. If you bet on the tie, and one of the teams wins at the end of 90 minutes, the bet is a loss