Chelsea VS Hull

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Nah Villa ha dey cutass to get Wednesday. Allyuh turn coming soon doh worry!
If allyuh did get Rooney I wouldn't ah even watch de game, caws I know it would be total destruction. buh ah cyah lie allyuh still looking good, I dunno if it's Mourinho or Hull City just not up to the fight buh Chelsea looking real aggressive out deh today. I think deh content with the manager change as well.

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Richard how de ass you do the taxes with this?

(OG Bet + Winnings) x .19?

OG Bet + (Winnings x .19)?

Or you tax twice?
Fassy I don't take out taxes the software does :example you send me 1 million credits and you win 2 million I send you 2 million the software then takes out the taxes . Sometimes if a member is nice an doh ask meh dotish questions I send them extra credits to cover the taxes . Hope this the last fackin time I have to talk about taxes

DSP

Heri
Fassy I don't take out taxes the software does :example you send me 1 million credits and you win 2 million I send you 2 million the software then takes out the taxes . Sometimes if a member is nice and I feel I have a chance to bull them I send them extra credits to cover the taxes . Hope this the last fackin time I have to talk about taxes
oh ok

DSP

Heri
LOL I shoulda stayed outta this credits thing like I was before.

Man ignore my small bet and didn't even give credits. Guess I'll give to charity as I stated.

notorious saga

Sagattarius

Man ignore my small bet and didn't even give credits. Guess I'll give to charity as I stated.
Hoss dem kinda credits yuh betting wid even the homeless would fling it behind yuh if yuh put it in deh cup.:kicks

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh

Hen I didn't forget you . You will be paid ... The Singhs always pay their debts