yall dont know the name of your "god"

the word "god" simply a word, doesnt describe your so called creator
lol

J

Juan Dan

That I find you ridiculous? Good.
since the himix hellbound devvil warshippers are avoiding this tred

what is the name of your ghad?

and are the people from the other relijions who dont believe what you believe going to heil?

J

Juan Dan

what happened I fukd yall tred up?

maybe if onu wasnt so damn simple minded and get some fokkin sense den it wouldnt appear so

sheeeesh dumbass havent found religion or god for myself fokkers
lol
alrite me will leave onu for another few days
lol
guh huddle and chat dat pon facebook

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
if the catlic church is fake or wrong, have you entertained the hidea of hell and you being there for eternity?
i dont believe in life after death.. wherever my energy was before i , the concept of who i am, was formed, is where it will dissipate. after i am gone.. hell is right here on earth yes...

*steups* I am not able with those types because the definition of a Christian is quite simple. Guess at some point, they became God Himself and are sitting on the throne of judgment. I wonder if some people think they are only going to find their own group in heaven....
i dunno nah.. heaven is not a concept i really subscribe to... after u dead, you dont exist in the form you know it yes...

Wait...you believe that entire groups are going to be lost?
girl... i not sur what he believe

quite so all the religiions cant be all right

and a majority of those who say they follow a religion break mostly all its rules therefore they wouldnt quaify anyway

have you ever considered that you might be worshipping the wrong thing/relijahn and you going to helll?

or you KNOW u right?
who would know... energy is neither created nor destroyed but rather changed from one form to another.. my reincarnation might be different if i get this life right..

yall dont know the name of your "god"

the word "god" simply a word, doesnt describe your so called creator
lol
nothing describes it i guess..

what happened I fukd yall tred up?

maybe if onu wasnt so damn simple minded and get some fokkin sense den it wouldnt appear so

sheeeesh dumbass havent found religion or god for myself fokkers
lol
alrite me will leave onu for another few days
lol
guh huddle and chat dat pon facebook
seems like you're a lil accusatory rather dan in a mode for discussion..

J

Juan Dan

i dont believe in life after death.. wherever my energy was before i , the concept of who i am, was formed, is where it will dissipate. after i am gone.. hell is right here on earth yes...

i dunno nah.. heaven is not a concept i really subscribe to... after u dead, you dont exist in the form you know it yes...

girl... i not sur what he believe

who would know... energy is neither created nor destroyed but rather changed from one form to another.. my reincarnation might be different if i get this life right..

nothing describes it i guess..

seems like you're a lil accusatory rather dan in a mode for discussion..
oh wow lr
you have surprised me
I thought you were one of these "my mommy/poppa/granny a kristian/catlic etc and so am I"
"energy" very important

yet yes you have shut me up, you have the right idea

dollbabi

Earth Angel
quite so all the religiions cant be all right

and a majority of those who say they follow a religion break mostly all its rules therefore they wouldnt quaify anyway

have you ever considered that you might be worshipping the wrong thing/relijahn and you going to helll?

or you KNOW u right?
Just because you may not have complete truth doesn't mean you are "going to hell." There may not be any religion that has it 100 percent correct BUT that's not how I understand that God judges people's lives anyway.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Gotcha...kinda like I don't believe that anyone is going to be burning in any fire endlessly. I understand hell to be the grave.

Last edited:
J

Juan Dan

Just because you may not have complete truth doesn't mean you are "going to hell." There may not be any religion that has it 100 percent correct BUT that's not how I understand that God judges people's lives anyway.
where is the truth of "god" hidden?
who hides it?

and if one knows nothing or very little
then how can one say anothers religion is incorrect?

or even know if their own is correct

thats why I say most are going to hell
simply cause they DONT KNOW
they are being TOLD and dealing with blind faith aka guesswork

guess ones soul is not important enough to find/know truth
lol

dollbabi

Earth Angel
since the himix hellbound devvil warshippers are avoiding this tred

what is the name of your ghad?

and are the people from the other relijions who dont believe what you believe going to heil?
No...and why are you so focused on hell? I am not God. It is not my job to decide the eternal fate of individuals.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
where is the truth of "god" hidden?
who hides it?

and if one knows nothing or very little
then how can one say anothers religion is incorrect?

or even know if their own is correct

thats why I say most are going to hell
simply cause they DONT KNOW
they are being TOLD and dealing with blind faith aka guesswork

guess ones soul is not important enough to find/know truth
lol
Based on one's search for truth and communion with God, an individual can come to a belief as to truth and error.

I don't play God so I don't make determinations as to who is or isn't going based on their religion. If you want to, that's on you.

J

Juan Dan

No...and why are you so focused on hell? I am not God. It is not my job to decide the eternal fate of individuals.
because hell is the punishment and heaven the prize

I was shocked at your last post to lr about not

"I don't believe that anyone is going to be burning in any fire endless. I understand hell to be the grave."-unbeliever

ask you another question

would you mind if your pastor belongs to a so called occcultic organization?
for example martin being a maysan etc

J

Juan Dan

Based on one's search for truth and communion with God, an individual can come to a belief as to truth and error.

I don't play God so I don't make determinations as to who is or isn't going based on their religion. If you want to, that's on you.
lol
do you believe that you qualify to go to heaven?
simple question

dollbabi

Earth Angel
because hell is the punishment and heaven the prize

I was shocked at your last post to lr about not

"I don't believe that anyone is going to be burning in any fire endless. I understand hell to be the grave."-unbeliever

ask you another question

would you mind if your pastor belongs to a so called occcultic organization?
for example martin being a maysan etc
Why were you shocked about my post? Did you assume what I believe?

I would not agree with his membership, but that is his choice. What am I going to do about it? LOL. The pastor is not God. I can always find another church. My responsibility is to focus on God above all.

J

Juan Dan

Why were you shocked about my post? Did you assume what I believe?

I would not agree with his membership, but that is his choice. What am I going to do about it? LOL. The pastor is not God. I can always find another church. My responsibility is to focus on God above all.
I have hardly ever heard someone say that
seriously
those are foundations of western belief

yet yes you wouldnt go to his church?wow

so what if I told you by my guess, 80% of blakk pastors are in one of those many orgs?
what would you think?