Christians think yoga is demonic??

J

Juan Dan

Depends on my continued acceptance of Christ throughout my life. I don't believe in once saved, always saved.
so those who die right now without the continued acceptance of crist are doomed?

thats all I want you to hadmit
that you are aware many people are going to heil, possibly including yourself

erbody tends to act like they ok with their heaven pass

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I have hardly ever heard someone say that
seriously
those are foundations of western belief

yet yes you wouldnt go to his church?wow

so what if I told you by my guess, 80% of blakk pastors are in one of those many orgs?
what would you think?
Hardly ever heard someone say what?

How do you know that the church I attend has a black pastor? Further, I don't belong to an independent church. Not that someone who is involved that stuff couldn't get in but it's less likely.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
so those who die right now without the continued acceptance of crist are doomed?

thats all I want you to hadmit
that you are aware many people are going to heil, possibly including yourself

erbody tends to act like they ok with their heaven pass
Depends on their level of exposure..."to whom much is given much is required." So for me, my acceptance of the truth in Christ is going to be different than for a Muslim, for example.

Hell is the grave to me. So is everyone going to the grave? Yes, unless you are alive at the second coming. I don't believe that there is any random place that is currently burning with people/inner souls in it. Neither do I believe that people have inner souls that go to heaven when they die.

J

Juan Dan

Hardly ever heard someone say what?

How do you know that the church I attend has a black pastor? Further, I don't belong to an independent church. Not that someone who is involved that stuff couldn't get in but it's less likely.
say they dont believe in the burning fires of heil
strange

maybe you dont

yet the main point is those people are SOUGHT out
and most times gotten

in any case if yoga is meditation so is prayer and singing praises to "god"
same thing
matters your location and mindset when performing "rituuals"
and a church service surely is a rituuual
hence matters the ghod you pray to and the shepherd of the flock
thats basically that

dollbabi

Earth Angel
say they dont believe in the burning fires of heil
strange

maybe you dont

yet the main point is those people are SOUGHT out
and most times gotten

in any case if yoga is meditation so is prayer and singing praises to "god"
same thing
matters your location and mindset when performing "rituuals"
and a church service surely is a rituuual
hence matters the ghod you pray to and the shepherd of the flock
thats basically that
No, I don't believe in any current burning hellfire or that people are going to burn eternally.

Yoga is not an issue for me.

J

Juan Dan

Depends on their level of exposure..."to whom much is given much is required." So for me, my acceptance of the truth in Christ is going to be different than for a Muslim, for example.

Hell is the grave to me. So is everyone going to the grave? Yes, unless you are alive at the second coming. I don't believe that there is any random place that is currently burning with people/inner souls in it. Neither do I believe that people have inner souls that go to heaven when they die.
wow you good
you have me a bit floored though cause like lr talking about energy
I read some of the thread and thought most of yall were the stupid ass stereotypical ancestaz brainwashed and parents brainwashed and know nothing and you continue the bullshit hellbound fukry
yet yall have individualistic thought
I respect that greatly even if I disagree

its very much encouraged that people know the name/s and nature of their ghod
thats basically what I came into the thread to write

T

Toppa_Toppa

!!!

J

Juan Dan

No, I don't believe in any current burning hellfire or that people are going to burn eternally.

Yoga is not an issue for me.
I am sure 99% of himix's religious folks believe in heil
very sure of that
so that opinion is a bit rare

dollbabi

Earth Angel
wow you good
you have me a bit floored though cause like lr talking about energy
I read some of the thread and thought most of yall were the stupid ass stereotypical ancestaz brainwashed and parents brainwashed and know nothing and you continue the bullshit hellbound fukry
yet yall have individualistic thought
I respect that greatly even if I disagree

its very much encouraged that people know the name/s and nature of their ghod
thats basically what I came into the thread to write
Likewise.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
I am sure 99% of himix's religious folks believe in heil
very sure of that
so that opinion is a bit rare
I do believe in hell, but just not in the same way that many others do. There are other Imixers who share the same or a similar view on the matter.

J

Juan Dan

I do believe in hell, but just not in the same way that many others do. There are other Imixers who share the same or a similar view on the matter.
this is what I cant stand a lotta times

for example A COUPLE people in this tred believe in ghod sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

with many "s"

the folks who believe in king jhames "ghod" should be outraged

the catlks should also be greatly outraged cause the religion is a blending of catlikism and africanism

hence lotsa fake shit

if one believes another is an obyah person or another is a unkle tom religion brainwashed fool then that it is

yet I am just seeing a whole lotta bullshitting and go round the corner

I estimate 300 practicing obyah type candle burners on himix

yet I made a decision to not fuk up himix treds with these types of questions

dollbabi

Earth Angel
this is what I cant stand a lotta times

for example A COUPLE people in this tred believe in ghod sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

with many "s"

the folks who believe in king jhames "ghod" should be outraged

the catlks should also be greatly outraged cause the religion is a blending of catlikism and africanism

hence lotsa fake shit

if one believes another is an obyah person or another is a unkle tom religion brainwashed fool then that it is

yet I am just seeing a whole lotta bullshitting and go round the corner

I estimate 300 practicing obyah type candle burners on himix

yet I made a decision to not fuk up himix treds with these types of questions
Not sure what you are speaking about at all...please explain. Why should I be outraged because there are people who believe differently than me?

J

Juan Dan

Not sure what you are speaking about at all...please explain. Why should I be outraged because there are people who believe differently than me?
the biblle has verses for sorcerors and necromancerrs etc

would you friends with such a person?

being that your ghod would not be pleased

or you dont mind

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
:rofl: at 300 obeah candle lighters on imix... carlos.. i dunno wat to say to dat..

i mean that's to me where the concept of deja vu comes from... you have a feeling that you did something before, but usually there is one thing that is off.. why is that? because you probably lived that exact moment before but you made a different decision at the odd moment, and now you are back again , destined to repeat that moment until you get it right.. maybe its destiny.. who knows.. deja vu means already seen.. it seems like you are reliving it yet it is a new situation.. but you may have lived it before in a different form so while you, now experience it as new because you never did whatever it is before to your recollection, your energy/soul has already seen it and thus some kinda psychic residue triggers a rememberance of something that while it never happened to you, technically already happened to you.. lol..

dollbabi

Earth Angel
the biblle has verses for sorcerors and necromancerrs etc

would you friends with such a person?

being that your ghod would not be pleased

or you dont mind
God is pleased when I treat people how I would like to be treated.

And what does this have to do with belief in hell again?

J

Juan Dan

:rofl: at 300 obeah candle lighters on imix... carlos.. i dunno wat to say to dat..

i mean that's to me where the concept of deja vu comes from... you have a feeling that you did something before, but usually there is one thing that is off.. why is that? because you probably lived that exact moment before but you made a different decision at the odd moment, and now you are back again , destined to repeat that moment until you get it right.. maybe its destiny.. who knows.. deja vu means already seen.. it seems like you are reliving it yet it is a new situation.. but you may have lived it before in a different form so while you, now experience it as new because you never did whatever it is before to your recollection, your energy/soul has already seen it and thus some kinda psychic residue triggers a rememberance of something that while it never happened to you, technically already happened to you.. lol..
yes god is defined by all as being an energy
hence "we" in his image
the thing is all the religions say basically the EXACT same thing
so it can be compared to different languages
yet if people ARE NOT living by their particular beliefs
they going to heil
now that is mightily amusing to me
yet yes "heaven/good" can be positive energy with intelligence or in the case of ghod, supreme ancient energy
most things are theory though yet animals dont go to hell persay
imagine cows n goats in heil burning
lol

God is pleased when I treat people how I would like to be treated.

And what does this have to do with belief in hell again?
just seeing if you a real holy person who follows your doctrines vs some new age homo loving type christan who thinks ghod loves erbody including sinners

I can bring you some byble passages bout what happens to sinnner lovers and breakers of the commandmentzs

alrite me done now

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
animals technically wouldnt go to hell because they arent allegedly gifted with free will.. and thus their actions will be deemed to be amoral.. same as babies...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
just seeing if you a real holy person who follows your doctrines vs some new age homo loving type christan who thinks ghod loves erbody including sinners

I can bring you some byble passages bout what happens to sinnner lovers and breakers of the commandmentzs

alrite me done now
Romans 5:8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The Bible is very clear about God's love for all people AND for us to reflect that love. Make sure you understand that doctrine that you feel people should be following.

1 John 4:7-8 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Oneshot

where de crix
animals technically wouldnt go to hell because they arent allegedly gifted with free will.. and thus their actions will be deemed to be amoral.. same as babies...
animals display emotions, (they morn their dead, have empathy), they form communities, they attempt to defend the weakest,

if anything animals have souls also, if anything animals are less wicked and malicious than us human beings, probably more evolved.

Oneshot

where de crix

we create our own hells, denying blood transfusions on the basis of some ancient script, hell