Christians think yoga is demonic??

dollbabi

Earth Angel
we create our own hells, denying blood transfusions on the basis of some ancient script, hell
Not sure why you mentioned this. Was that an attempted cheap shot? I'm not a Jehovah's Witness, but if that's what they believe then so be it.

Oneshot

where de crix
Not sure why you mentioned this. Was that an attempted cheap shot? I'm not a Jehovah's Witness, but if that's what they believe then so be it.
cheap no, reality yes, bible thumpers are quick to base their morality on script, and act as if these actions are made in a vacuum.

I find it funny interesting that when the young mother and child that got killed by the black supremacist, no one mentioned that his actions appeared to be based on his religious zeal.

here we have another post, which is banishing a group of people to hell, without addressing the hells that the interpretation of the good book has inflicted on the world.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
cheap no, reality yes, bible thumpers are quick to base their morality on script, and act as if these actions are made in a vacuum.

I find it funny interesting that when the young mother and child that got killed by the black supremacist, no one mentioned that his actions appeared to be based on his religious zeal.

here we have another post, which is banishing a group of people to hell, without addressing the hells that the interpretation of the good book has inflicted on the world.
1.Let them believe as they are convicted. What exactly is a Bible thumper anyway? You seem to be bothered by the fact that they believe in somethingthat you disagree with. Are they infringing on your rights or the rights of others? If not, what is the issue?

2. Hebrew Israelites have been discusses here on multiple occasions.

3. Which post is banishing people to hell? What are you reading? People like to find excuses to do things they know are wrong and will use anything as an excuse.

iPicong

Maybe it is demonic.........there is good and evil in EVERYTHING right? You people need to lay off of the Christianity attacks because you believe in whatever you believe in or dont believe in.........this thread is full of ant-Christianity rhetoric of a religion that has so MANY different sects......fock off fockers

T

Toppa_Toppa

we create our own hells, denying blood transfusions on the basis of some ancient script, hell
Ah, yes, that 'hell' resulted in a propulsion in medical advancements where more and more doctors are championing bloodless surgery as being the safer option. So much so that the military is now training their medics in bloodless surgery to SAVE LIVES.

Some hell.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JAWhRqCjT9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Maybe it is demonic.........there is good and evil in EVERYTHING right? You people need to lay off of the Christianity attacks because you believe in whatever you believe in or dont believe in.........this thread is full of ant-Christianity rhetoric of a religion that has so MANY different sects......fock off fockers
:clapping:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i mean me personally, half of this shit doesnt even matter to me.. if a bible thumper says that i'll go to hell for x, y, or z.. i'll say okay cool... i from the caribbean, i can deal with some heat.. .. i dont even take dem on most times..

Oneshot

where de crix
Ah, yes, that 'hell' resulted in a propulsion in medical advancements where more and more doctors are championing bloodless surgery as being the safer option. So much so that the military is now training their medics in bloodless surgery to SAVE LIVES.

Some hell.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JAWhRqCjT9w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
hold up so you are saying, in the absence of this technology, it is ok, for a parent to refuse a child from receiving a life saving blood transfusion?

Oneshot

where de crix
my beef is not with Christianity, but people who profess to believe in Christianity, the Church has grown and evolved over the ages, but yet people actively make claims based on text without considering the cultural or historic reference of the text.

T

Toppa_Toppa

hold up so you are saying, in the absence of this technology, it is ok, for a parent to refuse a child from receiving a life saving blood transfusion?
lol This is your response? You got that this is what I was saying from my post? What a joke you are. And what is so 'life-saving' about blood transfusions? If blood transfusions were so 'life-saving' then they won't be moving en masse to bloodless surgery. ha ha ha

DSP

Heri
my beef is not with Christianity, but people who profess to believe in Christianity, the Church has grown and evolved over the ages, but yet people actively make claims based on text without considering the cultural or historic reference of the text.
true

Minxy

i dont believe in life after death.. wherever my energy was before i , the concept of who i am, was formed, is where it will dissipate. after i am gone.. hell is right here on earth yes...

who would know... energy is neither created nor destroyed but rather changed from one form to another.. my reincarnation might be different if i get this life right..
im confused...so, do u believe that your energy will dissipate or reincarnate? And WOOOOOOOOW, at Christian people that nah believe in hell...meh neva kno :drinks:

Oneshot

where de crix
lol This is your response? You got that this is what I was saying from my post? What a joke you are. And what is so 'life-saving' about blood transfusions? If blood transfusions were so 'life-saving' then they won't be moving en masse to bloodless surgery. ha ha ha
en masse? patients need a strong blood count to start. How exactly would that help a patient who has lost a 1 litre of blood?

My question was a question to you, and other people in your camp.

Because if life is precious, how can one refuse a child the chance at preserving her life, is not the same as a condemning that child to death?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Oh what did you think? Because i believe the dead are dead, that i must be a Jehovah's Witness and so you decided to throw out the blood transfusion issue?

ETA: Actually, now that i see your line of questioning to Toppa, that seems to be exactly what you did. I figured that from jump but let you make it more evident. Ask people's religious beliefs and dont assume. SMH.

Last edited:

SKBai1991

ehhh no.

They're trying to move towards bloodless surgery for the simple fact that it eliminates many of the complications that are tied into relying on blood banks supplied by donors and you don't have to worry about things like infections. But at the same time, the main drawback for bloodless surgery right now is that you have to have a strong blood count to be a good candidate for it, meaning that in general you have to be a healthy person in order to forgo transfusions. This important technicality automatically eliminates a whole host of people who need surgeries but have conditions which result in low blood count or anaemia.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
im confused...so, do u believe that your energy will dissipate or reincarnate? And WOOOOOOOOW, at Christian people that nah believe in hell...meh neva kno :drinks:
okay i'm only going to say this once.. when you quoting, make sure and quote all parts so that you can have some context... the above quote from me about after my death, energy will return to the form it was, before my birth.. and then in another post i distinctly recall saying that "ENERGY IS NEITHER CREATED NOR DESTROYED BUT MERELY CHANGED FROM ONE FORM TO ANOTHER"... so.. now.. with that context.. that sounds like reincarnation, no?

and for the record i never refer to myself as a "Christian"... while Catholicism is technically a branch of Christianity, I leave the term Christian to non-Catholic Christians.. that's just my personal thing, by no means universal... and yes, I dont believe in the afterlife, heaven/hell and a few other things..

Oneshot

where de crix
Oh what did you think? Because i believe the dead are dead, that i must be a Jehovah's Witness and so you decided to through out the blood transfusion issue?
nope i went for the blood transfusion as it is a clear cut case. death penalty, abortion, would include more factors, and strawmen. Blood transfusion is simple, as people who follow judeo christian tradition says it is a no-no, the average joe would say yes, and it is life impacting.

but since you are of the legal branch, and a liberal (ron paul not tree hugging liberal) go for it, if a parent denies a kid the blood transfusion should they be punished

dollbabi

Earth Angel
See why I tell you doh assume! Juss b/c I am Christian and share/discuss my religious stances openly, doesnt mean I hold the views that you associate with the religion. Same goes for anyone else.

That's why I engage you in your rants about Christian doctrine and quick to call people nuts based on what you think we believe. Yet you didnt know it have those of us who dont believe such things. We dont believe all non-christians are "going to hell." In fact, we dont believe in any place burning right now with people inner souls in it or that people's souls go to heaven or hell when they die. That's why it's best to just ask.

What unites Christians is belief in Jesus Christ and from there it varies.

Last edited:

Oneshot

where de crix
okay i'm only going to say this once.. when you quoting, make sure and quote all parts so that you can have some context... the above quote from me about after my death, energy will return to the form it was, before my birth.. and then in another post i distinctly recall saying that "ENERGY IS NEITHER CREATED NOR DESTROYED BUT MERELY CHANGED FROM ONE FORM TO ANOTHER"... so.. now.. with that context.. that sounds like reincarnation, no?

and for the record i never refer to myself as a "Christian"... while Catholicism is technically a branch of Christianity, I leave the term Christian to non-Catholic Christians.. that's just my personal thing, by no means universal... and yes, I dont believe in the afterlife, heaven/hell and a few other things..
I assuming you are Catholic here.. how can not believe in heaven/hell, when the Church itself is based on the defeat of death by Christ.

Even if you think in a quantum state, where your soul is a energy signature, that merely exists in a different plane of existence, isn't that the after life?

dollbabi

Earth Angel
nope i went for the blood transfusion as it is a clear cut case. death penalty, abortion, would include more factors, and strawmen. Blood transfusion is simple, as people who follow judeo christian tradition says it is a no-no, the average joe would say yes, and it is life impacting.

but since you are of the legal branch, and a liberal (ron paul not tree hugging liberal) go for it, if a parent denies a kid the blood transfusion should they be punished
Uh huh...sure. Since when do people of judeo-christian tradition say blood transfusion is a no-no? Again, stop assuming.