COLO, why do you hate being Black

J

Juan Dan

please, no game necessary anymore..too many deperate and gullible chics out there...its way too easy
quite so, quite so...hence it becomes a question of HIGH QUALITY women....or exclusive....or not the average mentality...if it be just to get some poosy, as you said, way too easy...

LIONESS onda RISE

Men are just now getting a small taste of what life has always been for women... So what pun pun is easy? Dingalang has ALWAYS been easy to get, yet, lots of women remain dingalang less:kick. It's good men are now evolving to the point of understanding and wanting something if substance

Missmayling

you want to equate every negative with Blackness....how do you look yourself in the mirror and love yourself?

do you think there is anything good about Blackness?

is there nothing positive in your environment that can give you a sense of pride?
His problem his that he berates the negative attitudes that bring down Blacks, yet offer no solutions to the problems.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
i know, but like Tommy and Carlo, i don't think u hate Black people or black women..ur juss a lil bitter my dude :derisive:.. is arite, meh ovastand :eek:k:
I don't HATE any one, dislike some folk...oh most definitely.

Tommy is bitter.. it is directly liked to being refused by black women..all of his anger tems from that starting with him own mother that NEVER told him he was handsome, instead taught him being dark was ugly. He's said it.. First women to call him such was a white woman! What woman doesn't think or tell her son he's the best shit ever?... All his problems, stem from his hatred of his mom.. It's just easier to take it out on the masse
You frew up with "Tommy"???

your point is outrageous, and you passing it of like it has validity.

quite so, quite so...hence it becomes a question of HIGH QUALITY women....or exclusive....or not the average mentality...if it be just to get some poosy, as you said, way too easy...
I thoght this idea was quite obvious and balatant, that's the common theme of my black women threads.

His problem his that he berates the negative attitudes that bring down Blacks, yet offer no solutions to the problems.
Not True and quite a ridulous statement in terms of applying to me. But you get major points for being clever & logical with your failed assessment. :good:

Lucianite

Lol. Ha

Insidious as you post away mostly negative things on black People , You unwittingly reveal yourself
And here the table is turned .
Lots of posters attesting to your apparent insecurities and weakness on everything about you
From your intellect ( lack of). To you not getting posey

Lol ha

Lol ha !

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Lol. Ha

Insidious as you post away mostly negative things on black People , You unwittingly reveal yourself
And here the table is turned .
Lots of posters attesting to your apparent insecurities and weakness on everything about you
From your intellect ( lack of). To you not getting posey

Lol ha

Lol ha !

Have you ever view this thread below....

http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f6/imix-barometer-210838/

lol, ha!

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Uhmmm...describe this "Trophy" chick.

also...this here: "he's stuck dating chics with potential that he doesn't have the patience to grow"

i think that quote applies to people dating of all ages...hence why young girls date older men, why successfull men don't settle down. Why successful women can't find a match, etc. etc.
There are successful men that settle down...maybe there should be a separate category for successful BLACK men don't settle down. But I think they do, just that who they consider worth settling with might be just the lighter, or brighter, or whiter girls, so most black women get stuck in the never married category (guys sleep with whatever so who theywant to sleep with doesn't count, only who they want to marry)

^^^TRINIMINX THERE YOU GO. It's not that I am obsessed with marriage, it's that it's the only REAL filter of what a black man's actual standards are, cause short of that it's not that common for them to have any (and I mean past the experimental age where men of all kinds will try anything once)...throw it at them, like Li'l Wayne said "I'm uh swing away at it"...

what man doesn't want a beautiful, intelligent woman that he can grow with? Eye candy with the intellect to match..kina like me :beach:..lol jkjk

Well :dirol:..the ones ur age are too demanding because we are grown and have standards...just too much work for men like u... the younger chics are hot enuff and have potential to maaaaaaaybe be able to catch up to ur speed...u juss aint got time for that...u want an aready made one...:drag:
and WOWWWWW *picks jaw up off floor*

Is she allowed to go all Browni on us? Post kine a longish! lmao

Not getting into whether it's true or not, just liking that it's set out so neatly! If only you were like this ALL the time!

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
There are successful men that settle down...maybe there should be a separate category for successful BLACK men don't settle down. But I think they do, just that who they consider worth settling with might be just the lighter, or brighter, or whiter girls, so most black women get stuck in the never married category (guys sleep with whatever so who theywant to sleep with doesn't count, only who they want to marry)

^^^TRINIMINX THERE YOU GO. It's not that I am obsessed with marriage, it's that it's the only REAL filter of what a black man's actual standards are, cause short of that it's not that common for them to have any (and I mean past the experimental age where men of all kinds will try anything once)...throw it at them, like Li'l Wayne said "I'm uh swing away at it"...

Not getting into whether it's true or not, just liking that it's set out so neatly! If only you were like this ALL the time!
Ok, non of tht applies to me...

EloquenceInc

Men are just now getting a small taste of what life has always been for women... So what pun pun is easy? Dingalang has ALWAYS been easy to get, yet, lots of women remain dingalang less:kick. It's good men are now evolving to the point of understanding and wanting something if substance
Be careful, they always say they want that...but look around us...most are busy griping that most women out here aren't quality, but look at who they put in physical and financial effort for (and if we're lucky, mental)?

The bummiest most no-ambition-having black man will still have a pretty girl by him side or willing to be, I observed recently...HOW do black men do it I wonder?

EloquenceInc

Most of my post was to her.

A tiny part of the first was addressing your comment about the men in general that fit a certain characteristic.

Me and you had this whole thread's discussion already... I'm fine to accept that was as much honesty as I was going to get and move forward. Not even a hot dog in this fight.

Minxy

If i went Browni, folks wouldn't tell me i type too much, i have a way with words ;)...and i don't take my self too serious, so why should i be serious...i just kick it when meh feel like, u zeeit :drag:

:acute:...suuuuuuuuuuuure :smile3: