COLO....why is it that when i am blatantly calling you out

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
and (by) dissing men in general....you never take up that argument?

you never seem to take what i say offensively and you never go toe to toe with me armed with hurt feelings and personal attacks?

even when you know i am coming for you, you just smoooooothly bypass me with a calm coolness

you know that's hot right????
you know that's real sexy don't you?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Monkey know which tree to climb.
lol...are you calling Colo a monkey...stop that

Colo is THE ONE man on here that COULD put me in my place and SHUT ME THE FUKK UP.....and i think he knows that too....but he would never do so....he has the intelligence, the articulation, the cleverness and sternness to command my respect...even tho we disagree on issues and i think he ACTS like a jerk sometimes

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Don't mind her...it's idleness from the unemployment.

she's forgiven.
dude...i am NOT unemployed...DO NOT get it twisted....i STILL have my job and i am STILL getting paid...i just am CHOOSING not to go to work....

that's what 13 years seniority, the union and excellent benefits can make happen :rofl:

you would think that i would be spamming up this place with all the "free time" i got...right?

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
lol...are you calling Colo a monkey...stop that

Colo is THE ONE man on here that COULD put me in my place and SHUT ME THE FUKK UP.....and i think he knows that too....but he would never do so....he has the intelligence, the articulation, the cleverness and sternness to command my respect...even tho we disagree on issues and i think he ACTS like a jerk sometimes

what one dance can do....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
dude...i am NOT unemployed...DO NOT get it twisted....i STILL have my job and i am STILL getting paid...i just am CHOOSING not to go to work....

that's what 13 years seniority, the union and excellent benefits can make happen :rofl:

you would think that i would be spamming up this place with all the "free time" i got...right?

anyways...take it easy and behave urself.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Colo just level lumber on nikki and done nah hoss, yuh en see nikki wanna leggo de animal on yuh? I say fling de beast on she and quit playing games.:diablo:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

you never seem to take what i say offensively and you never go toe to toe with me armed with hurt feelings and personal attacks?

even when you know i am coming for you, you just smoooooothly bypass me with a calm coolness

because your sentiment and argument about those type of men doesn't apply to me...so no need to feel offended, or engage in that kind of discussion.

*Hint Hint*...*Hint Hint*

Anyways, nikki...you crossed my mind today.

and since some is never enough, perhaps you've been waiting for.....:smile3:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zqirPOT0oOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

because your sentiment and argument about those type of men doesn't apply to me...so no need to feel offended, or engage in that kind of discussion.

*Hint Hint*...*Hint Hint*

Anyways, nikki...you crossed my mind today.

and since some is never enough, perhaps you've been waiting for.....:smile3:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zqirPOT0oOs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
You know what to do when I cross your mind.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !

lols.