Colossus

sweetredbutta

Grounds....:confused
I cyar sit back a watch u playing the imix field anymore.... U messin with half of the imix women.
U act like i dont even exist.........unlike b4 we were married, when u were hot on my tail.
U too flirty flirty, yet still.....u possessive as hell.
U never take me out....., u no longer give me credits.

And dont think for one moment that I dont know what's goin on between u and dem vincy women......

**Vincy-Soca-Diva**

Mommy Dearest
I cyar sit back a watch u playing the imix field anymore.... U messin with half of the imix women.
U act like i dont even exist.........unlike b4 we were married, when u were hot on my tail.

And dont think for one moment that I dont know what's goin on between u and dem vincy women......
:eek:hgosh:grin::drinks:

sweetredbutta

U constantly accusing me of cheating...... yet u have no proof. I think the reason u so insecure is cuz u cheatin out ya ass!

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
u r cheating with Chie you're the camera man in the 3some.
:scratch

irreconcilable differences, let me represent you, she won't get a thing!
Yeh, I think I need the help...munch'. :meeting:

Just' like the Crime in NYC...The percentage is at an all time low.

But, I got the tail already, what is there to be hot about? :meeting:

Possesive? How so...actually, don't answer that...I now realized. :rofl: But seriously...:scratch

Can't blame me for knowing ways to make you miss me....:smile3:

D/A

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
:eek:hgosh:grin::drinks:
Did u file that Missing Persons' report yet, on "." :confused

U constantly accusing me of cheating...... yet u have no proof. I think the reason u so insecure is cuz u cheatin out ya ass!
When u start telling me the truth the accusations will stop....

come now, let it flow...:meeting:

does DOT know about u and my husband? Do u want me to call him?

Here u go...hmmmmm.:mda:

sweetredbutta

hO hO hO! I know u aint saying I holdin the truth hostage.....wen u da one fockin up and down on imix........ and doh think i doh know u begging ank for pumz behind my back......

How cud u do dat to me? shamin me on a public forum? U know how many men i turn down to have u on my team?

sweetredbutta

And u better stop talkin shit.......... u bess doh try to play man cuz in mi hand i have de saucepan!

Jus give me my divorce please. I want this to be over....