4) No secret BETS
5) No one under the age of 18
6) NO betting on two teams in the same match
7) ALL bets are finale
8) All bets must be the correct amount or you will be paid what you sent
9) All bets must be ah flat amount " I can't count "

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
Trinidad just beat Honduras surely the odds must be better than this.

How you expect anyone to make any money betting on Mexico?

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
50K on T&T to win this game and create the shock of the tournament so far! :beach:

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
ah studying.

men going brave.

is it the 4-1 or men really believe in TnT? lol
Mexico been playin shit all tournament and even before that. T&T on the otherhand despite limited prep growing in confidence and yuh could actually see that Hart paying attention to what is going on. The changes for that Honduras game spoke volumes. Some may have been to rest a few players but I think it was mostly to make the regulars see where they are falling short. KD doh do enough in defense and Molino show him up because despite the fouls yuh saw effort and even the fouls succeeded in halting the Honduran attempts to build throug the middle then try to spray to the wings. Theobold got bench and unless Boucaud injured Bleeder cah geh back he spot.

T&T have a legitimate chance to take this one. Even the Mexicans fearful of KJ plundering their backline!

trinike

Mexico been playin shit all tournament and even before that. T&T on the otherhand despite limited prep growing in confidence and yuh could actually see that Hart paying attention to what is going on. The changes for that Honduras game spoke volumes. Some may have been to rest a few players but I think it was mostly to make the regulars see where they are falling short. KD doh do enough in defense and Molino show him up because despite the fouls yuh saw effort and even the fouls succeeded in halting the Honduran attempts to build throug the middle then try to spray to the wings. Theobold got bench and unless Boucaud injured Bleeder cah geh back he spot.

T&T have a legitimate chance to take this one. Even the Mexicans fearful of KJ plundering their backline!
good analysis

when last we beat mexico?

game on!