CONCACAF Gold Cup Trinidad & Tobago vs Mexico

A.K.K.S.

Mexico vs Trinidad.... whammmmmmmm

:scratchhow unu noh talk bout dat buss-ass Mexico put pon dem Trinidad.... "African", indian, dugla, multiracial WHAT.. dem panya whooped some AZZZ.. lol.. siete 7 to 1 uno..:rabbi: ohhhhhhhh :help:

Da dat we di talk bout.. lol..

down in the streets. dey call it MURDAA :drinks:

NOBODY lose like dat inna di Gold Cup YET!!!!

trinike

from 2000?

13 years ago?

@ 8am in the morning, this is on your mind?

you are an embarrassment to your people :eek:k:

A.K.K.S.

from 2000?

13 years ago?

@ 8am in the morning, this is on your mind?

you are an embarrassment to your people :eek:k:
Fam, when we lost, it was boradcasted. You and the rest of your countryman/woman had jokes yesterday right?

For the "Indians", that's Karma for you. For the "Africans", somebody wuk obeah pon unu.....

I'm pretty sure 7 goals given up is like a record or something. Who does that??? LMAO

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
ef um iz karma... a.k.k.s... i cud hear yuh sing... :kicks... de song will name "murda un de field"...

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
:scratchhow unu noh talk bout dat buss-ass Mexico put pon dem Trinidad.... "African", indian, dugla, multiracial WHAT.. dem panya whooped some AZZZ.. lol.. siete 7 to 1 uno..:rabbi: ohhhhhhhh :help:

Yet as recently as 2005 we beat them, and some of the very players included in this squad was held to a draw by the U23s last year in the PanAm games. So hush yuh cont and study Belize wey lettin America hit dem fuh fockin six focka :rofl:

A.K.K.S.

Yet as recently as 2005 we beat them, and some of the very players included in this squad was held to a draw by the U23s last year in the PanAm games. So hush yuh cont and study Belize wey lettin America hit dem fuh fockin six focka :rofl:
Watch what ah happen 2nite. Murda-scene. CSI: Special Victims Unit-stlye

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Watch what ah happen 2nite. Murda-scene. CSI: Special Victims Unit-stlye
If you had any conviction about what you say you would put all your credits on Mexico winning on Saturday and hitting T&T for a six in the process.
So why don't you put your credits where your mind is? Have some balls for a change nah?! :cool:
Who betting against TnT

A.K.K.S.

10K on Mexico. In fact, I'll make it interesting.....

If they win by at least 3 (three) goals, I get 10K from all the Trinidadians who posted in that Belize vs Cuba thread, poppin' shyt.

If Mexico doesn't win by at least 3 (three) goals, I don't get the 10K I put on the game

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
10K on Mexico. In fact, I'll make it interesting.....

If they win by at least 3 (three) goals, I get 10K from all the Trinidadians who posted in that Belize vs Cuba thread, poppin' shyt.

If Mexico doesn't win by at least 3 (three) goals, I don't get the 10K I put on the game
I don't make side bets , but if you betting on the match please send me yuh credits

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
awanna see who gine be smiling and waving at final whistle... wanna beta get Howard Melton Webb... man United 13th man...:kicks...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
now watch dis .. Cuba beat down Belize with 4-0 and Panama just rain down 6 goals on Cuba.. so imagine if Panama did play belize... ... as Terror Fabulous say.. CALL THE HEARSE!!!!!!!!!! lol..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous

hush yu cvnt nah boy.. you get a ANderson SIlva de other day.. lol.. hussssssh... I wish it was Panama to have played Belize lol