Confederations CUP Betting

Klang

Real Patriot
i honestly dont think its that spain playing weak, i feel nigeria is a real strong team. big improvement from last world cup. they just struggle with finishing

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Did spain start their strongest line up today?
We talking bout Spain here not Tahiti, Nigeria have these guys under pressure. If Nigeria had more coordinate passes in the box the score would be different, their problem is executing the finish but half the time the ball is in spains half. With the men spain have out there the score should be more than what it is.

OverLord Strum

We talking bout Spain here not Tahiti, Nigeria have these guys under pressure. If Nigeria had more coordinate passes in the box the score would be different, their problem is executing the finish but half the time the ball is in spains half. With the men spain have out there the score should be more than what it is.
I'll give credit to the Nigerians for being an EXCELLENT team today. I hope they can build on this performance today :good:

However...if Spain starts their best....It won't be an easy match for Brazil. It would be 1- nil to whomever would win.