CONFESSION TIME: WHAT DO YOU WANT To SHARE

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i cant stand CeeLo.. his teeth look fake to me and seeing him or hearing him irritates the hell outta me.. i hate that sprite or 7-up commercial.. i almost stopped drinking it

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
i nearly run ah ole lady off d road cuz she was doin 50 in d fass lane and had ppl stack up behine she.....

din know she was ah ole lady till ah pass she...den ah feel bad:(

this hasnt been the first time.....

LIONESS onda RISE

i nearly run ah ole lady off d road cuz she was doin 50 in d fass lane and had ppl stack up behine she.....

din know she was ah ole lady till ah pass she...den ah feel bad:(

this hasnt been the first time.....
hmmm...is there really a such a thing as a fast lane?..i mean, the speed limite is posted..there's no fine print on the sign that excludes the far left lane from that limit...IJS

Minxy

I've been searching for clues as to who the "wannabe Gabrielle Union" is.
:kicks

hmmm...is there really a such a thing as a fast lane?..i mean, the speed limite is posted..there's no fine print on the sign that excludes the far left lane from that limit...IJS
yes the hell there is! Its the one furthest to the left on an expressway and slow drivers need to move the fuk over! lol

Last edited:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
:kicks

yes the hell there is! Its the one furthest to the right on an expressway and slow drivers need to move the fuk over! lol
Preach! That's my biggest driving pet peeve. Right lane is for slow drivers and left lane is when you want to take over a next car. If I'm coming up on your Ass get the hell over that it is rule of the road but most ignore this.

limintrinibwoy

ah like chupidness
just the fact that u just type this....meh blood raise one time cuz ah wud run yuh ass off d road too :kicks

your answer is YES there is a fast lane....bka PASSING lane... so in all honesty if yuh not passing anything get out the lane. you not there to regulate no blasted speed

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Just hurry up already!
Hurry? Girl, you know men themselves are like 3 children sometimes. You cook for them, take care of their clothes (down to picking them), run their errands...plus you working full time. I should change my name to..."Honey, can you...?" or "Honey, I need." :kicks

Nah but whenever the time is right...