CONFESSION TIME: WHAT DO YOU WANT To SHARE

Vincent Vega

i confess i would trade my wife in for a University of Miami BCS national Championship, a Miami Dolphin SuperBowl win or a Miami Heat Finals win, in that order

Vivaa

Can't stand ppl who can't spell simple words...

Cheep:cheap
Luying:lying

I does feel to pitch a dictionary after them geeeeeed man

Minxy

just the fact that u just type this....meh blood raise one time cuz ah wud run yuh ass off d road too :kicks

your answer is YES there is a fast lane....bka PASSING lane... so in all honesty if yuh not passing anything get out the lane. you not there to regulate no blasted speed
:kicks...doh mine she, she always stuck in traffic, she eh have no fast lane! lolol

Hurry? Girl, you know men themselves are like 3 children sometimes. You cook for them, take care of their clothes (down to picking them), run their errands...plus you working full time. I should change my name to..."Honey, can you...?" or "Honey, I need." :kicks

Nah but whenever the time is right...
:kicks...gyul, if yuh waitin for the right time, it will never come.. be like Nike and juss do it! ;)

A-wife B-wife Z-wife or E-wife it matters not allem gettin traded
:lol...u so bad eh!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dont care about specific cultures and countries... not dislike, just do not think bout or feel drawn to them... will visit but feel no particular affinity for them

Dr Insane

FAGGARIFIC, R U sure you have NOTHING ELSE to CONFESS? :kicks:kicks
:kicks

hmmm...is there really a such a thing as a fast lane?..i mean, the speed limite is posted..there's no fine print on the sign that excludes the far left lane from that limit...IJS
yup! my friend got a ticket from NY State Troopers for doing 71 in a 65 and they said she was driving too slow :rofl:

I wanna put a wood on a certain imix gyal.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
hmmm...is there really a such a thing as a fast lane?..i mean, the speed limite is posted..there's no fine print on the sign that excludes the far left lane from that limit...IJS
Sounds like one a dem slow snails on the road that hold up people whole LIFE in the left lane! Was that you i saw babyloc???? lols

I dunno how long i'm gonna stay childless...this man. :headbang
*raises eyebrows* Him sweet yuh eeh.

just the fact that u just type this....meh blood raise one time cuz ah wud run yuh ass off d road too :kicks

your answer is YES there is a fast lane....bka PASSING lane... so in all honesty if yuh not passing anything get out the lane. you not there to regulate no blasted speed
lols