Cooking w/Val

Poca

So today I cooked the regular spaghetti for my daughter's lunch and Shepperd's pie. I also cooked some pork chops in a way I came up with. It will be eaten with either quinoa or couscous sometimes this week.

Steupz

Nica, I am having issues.
I always get it right the first time I try a dish, but try anodder time nah... steupsss, friggin disaster.

I made a cake the other day...perfect. So ah decide alright, ah buying frosting for the next one. Well girl, ah end up eating de frosting with meh fingers. Cake end up looking like fudge.

And that happens all the time.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
I always get it right the first time I try a dish, but try anodder time nah... steupsss, friggin disaster.

I made a cake the other day...perfect. So ah decide alright, ah buying frosting for the next one. Well girl, ah end up eating de frosting with meh fingers. Cake end up looking like fudge.

:kicks no patience

Nica

SAINTSational

you have to be precise with cake baking... next time jot dot exactly what you do and your measurements and be sure to duplicate everytime.

Cooking is different, where you can just feel the food but you don't get that much leeway with baked goods.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle

you take a picture?