Cool Off/Release Anger

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
When you're angry, what do you do to take your mind off of it or to cool off? What do you find works best? Say someone PISSES you off.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
it depend on how upset i am... and with who..... if i am really upset i make a few entries in a journal.. if not go and play some video game or jus watch tv and relax... but i usually take it to the person and hash it out.. i dont like disturbances on my psychic wavelength..

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
it depend on how upset i am... and with who..... if i am really upset i make a few entries in a journal.. if not go and play some video game or jus watch tv and relax... but i usually take it to the person and hash it out.. i dont like disturbances on my psychic wavelength..
that's how i usually am too, but lately i've just ended up ignoring ppl. i don't know that it's best though.

Steupz

I get my special doll and my needles....
Hahaha.
I listen to a song. I don't know if my parents played this song for me as a baby but this thing always puts me in a good mood. In fact, ah juss played it before this comment and I in ah good mood now

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E63-KD6awYY?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E63-KD6awYY?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Catracha305

It depends on how upset I am. I might go for a run, have drink or two...or three, or if I'm real pissed I just shut down and go to sleep.

str8_talk

Devine
the good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain...

my thing is.. LISTEN MUSIC.. especially some Bob Marley!!

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I get my special doll and my needles....
:rofl: good one!

When you're angry, what do you do to take your mind off of it or to cool off? What do you find works best? Say someone PISSES you off.
back home i would jus go on the back porch and scream in the wind... it was pretty satisfying.

Now I either vent to Fleur, go on a cleaning bender with some good music or I walk walk walk and think. I walk until my feet are tired. I've discovered a lot of cool things in neighborhoods that way.

If I really am angry at someone it doesn't make sense to talk to them cos most times they probably wouldn't agree that they're wrong so there wont be any resolution i'd be happy with. My strategy is more to learn ppl and know your parameters... like a disappointment catchment area... once you operate within that area... we good, lol I can't be mad cos that exactly how i expect you to behave. But i really do try not to be angry at people tho; it would take a lot to be ANGRY.

Minxy

CONFRONTATION, is the only thing that works for me...if i can't do that....:drag: and get over it :drag: