Cops Even Brutalize Veteran Soildiers ...

• Thread starter NaturalBornRidah
  • Start date
N

NaturalBornRidah

This is why cats like Insidious are making baseless excuses for police officers.

Unbelievable , veteran US soldier gets robbed and assaulted to then call the police and get assaulted again.

0:36 the police officer gets in the citizen's face

0:47 to 0:53 Is Where the cops slaps him like an anorexic b!tch

1:10 b!tched smacked victim is moaning while the officer completely drills him.

3:45 cop completely disregards the moaning of the veteran soldier.

3:48 admits to having knee on chest

4:20 cop threatens to even press charges for smacking him.

<object width="448" height="374"><param name="movie" value="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3I4vM3Kp3Dh5DsEA"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh3I4vM3Kp3Dh5DsEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></embed></object>

DSP

Heri
Both parties got emotional, but the officer was a bit unprofessional. That was unneccessary force.

some officers know who they can push, certain people he wouldn't have done that to.

N

NaturalBornRidah

Both parties got emotional, but the officer was a bit unprofessional. That was unneccessary force.

some officers know who they can push, certain people he wouldn't have done that to.
I think the army guy had a right to complain since he waited that long and was antagonized by the phone dispatcher, if I was cursed out on the phone and they take 45 minutes to come, I would be heated.

Its 2 reasons the ex marine police officer did that,one the dude had already been a victim and he was skinny.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

I think the army guy had a right to complain since he waited that long and was antagonized by the phone dispatcher, if I was cursed out on the phone and they take 45 minutes to come, I would be heated.

Its 2 reasons the ex marine police officer did that,one the dude had already been a victim and he was skinny.

I watched the whole video b4 I commented....lol

NBR'...really?

lol.

It was the officer filming the encounter....so, I doubt he would do something wrong and film it. lol

There are two sides of story....it is clear to see BOTH stories in this video.

The Officer was Justified....anything, else NBR?

N

NaturalBornRidah

I watched the whole video b4 I commented....lol

NBR'...really?

lol.

It was the officer filming the encounter....so, I doubt he would do something wrong and film it. lol

There are two sides of story....it is clear to see BOTH stories in this video.

The Officer was Justified....anything, else NBR?
The cop probably forgot the fact that he was on video, I am sure these personal view cameras are also becoming mandatory as cameras planted in Sheriff or Highway Patrol cars. He was probably in denial ,forgot to to delete the vid, or somehow it got out.So your point about a camera filming the incident for its blatant obviousness is moot.

Motions in the law are already set against.

Stop ass kissing these officers rears, they will club you if they have the chance.
More: Bio, E-mail, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, News Team

VALLEJO, Calif. (KGO) -- The ABC7 News I-Team has uncovered a new complaint of excessive force against Vallejo police -- the incident, caught on camera. The department is already reeling after a violent year, including six people shot and killed by officers.

The more I dig, the more questions I have. This story began when a package arrived in the mail from someone inside the department. It was a DVD, a police report, and a letter complaining about a "cowboy attitude" by officers and command staff.

Imagine you're a police officer on patrol. It's a warm summer day when the call comes in -- a 22-year-old complaining his roommates beat him up and kicked him out of the apartment.

Officer Mustard: Are you injured?
Blake Robles: Yeah, they punched me in my face, they choked me out, ripped my clothes, tried to steal thousands of dollars' worth of my stuff. It's all out in front of the house.

The victim is upset how long you took to arrive.

Robles: And you guys took 45 minutes to get out here.
Ofc. Steve Darden: OK, well, listen to me, first of all, I'm not on your time watch. Second of all...
Robles: I know, I'm not on your guys' time watch, you guys take for f**kin' ever.
Darden: Second of all, second of all.
Robles: U.S. soldier, bro, know who you're talkin' to.
Darden: OK, are you gettin' in my face?
Robles: Know who you're talkin' to. Are you gettin' in my face? You stepped forward to me, I did not step forward to you.
Darden: I'm trying to talk to you.
There's a lot of aggression and I believe it's because there's no accountability," she said.

Copwatch held a rally against excessive force in Vallejo just last week.

Mitchell says Darden's actions on the video match his reputation on the street.

"He's not able to properly serve the people of the community because he has a big ego, a chip on his shoulder," she said.

For some perspective, the I-Team took the video to the head of the criminal justice program at San Francisco State University.

"Police officers know if you don't take control of a situation pretty early on, it can easily escalate," Jeff Snipes said.

Snipes says Darden's use of force falls within general police guidelines, but agrees he let the confrontation turn personal very quickly.

"Perhaps he [could have] stood at a little bit more of a distance at first and tried to use some positioning, verbal commands," Snipes said. "'Please sit on the curb,' or something like that and see where it went from there."

Robles went to the hospital after the incident -- he says his ribs were sore for weeks, but he never considered suing the police.

"I don't want money, I want a solution, I want the people of Vallejo to be safe, and they're not safe right now because when officers like this are coming out to calls and they're treating victims of cases like this, no one is safe," he said.

Under the public records act, the I-Team asked Vallejo police for all VIEVU recordings in which Darden had any physical contact with the public in the past three years. The department denied the request, saying all the videos are a part of Darden's personnel file. The I-Team has filed an appeal with the Vallejo Police Department lawyers.
Story Done.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The cop probably forgot the fact that he was on video, I am sure these personal view cameras are also becoming mandatory as cameras planted in Sheriff or Highway Patrol cars. He was probably in denial ,forgot to to delete the vid, or somehow it got out.So your point about a camera filming the incident for its blatant obviousness is moot.

Motions in the law are already set against.

Stop ass kissing these officers rears, they will club you if they have the chance.

Story Done.

One, if not the biggest lessons in life I've learned is...."IGNORANCE, is NO EXCUSE!"

Personally, videotaping is nothing mandatory and it's an individual's discretion to do so. AS, I said...there are two sides to s story and an unedited video will explain BOTH for the most part.

The "VET" who is a Reservist...which is a Citizen/Civilian who at TIMES serves his Country In Wartime or NEED. So, that debunks' this "I'm a VET"..yeh, of what war? When wer you "ACTIVE" Military? So, for him to tout off his "Semi" and Weak Credential...which to a person like yourself who doesn't know ANYTHING. It seems "Grand" and "Heroic"...when it is weak and minimal. Now i commend and respect any one that volunteer their time in support of our country...but I had to to INFORM you of the REAL.

The "VET" admits after he was restrained and taken into custody that he was "Hot under the Collar" before the officers arrived. Citing a "45 min" wait and claiming a "Commanding Officer that was supposely nasty on the phone with the "VET".

The thing here with you is that you are so FOCUSED on taking the "VETS" side, that it is CLOUDING your JUDGMENT from being OBJECTIVE and IGNORING THE FACTS. The officer actually explains his actions throughout the video. The "VET" approached the officers with attitude, was belligerent during the dialogue, and used profanity excessively. He also took a "Confrontational Stance" towards the officerm, when the officer stepped towards him...which the officer explains, "I didn't want to yell at you, so I moved closer to talk to you." But the "VET" blurts out..."U.S. Soldier, BRO!...Know WHO you TALKING TO!!! The officer explanation of why he stepped to the "VET" is substantiated in 00:33, as he saying "Second, of all" he is yelling...he says that phrase repeatedly as the second go 00:36 wher he starts to step forward and his repeated phrase drops in volume. By 00:39, "Second, of all" drops to it's lowest volume. The "vet" TAKES A "CONFRONTATIONAL STANCE" to the officer, and the officer says "Are you, getting in my face?" At that point it's down hill for the "VET"....he played "Billy Bad A$$" and justified the officer taking action.

Your little highlighted in RED statement is irrelevant because regardless if the "VET" got under the officer's skin...The "VET" did enough to justify the officer taking necessary force.

N

NaturalBornRidah

One, if not the biggest lessons in life I've learned is...."IGNORANCE, is NO EXCUSE!"

Personally, videotaping is nothing mandatory and it's an individual's discretion to do so. AS, I said...there are two sides to s story and an unedited video will explain BOTH for the most part.

The "VET" who is a Reservist...which is a Citizen/Civilian who at TIMES serves his Country In Wartime or NEED. So, that debunks' this "I'm a VET"..yeh, of what war? When wer you "ACTIVE" Military? So, for him to tout off his "Semi" and Weak Credential...which to a person like yourself who doesn't know ANYTHING. It seems "Grand" and "Heroic"...when it is weak and minimal. Now i commend and respect any one that volunteer their time in support of our country...but I had to to INFORM you of the REAL.

The "VET" admits after he was restrained and taken into custody that he was "Hot under the Collar" before the officers arrived. Citing a "45 min" wait and claiming a "Commanding Officer that was supposely nasty on the phone with the "VET".

The thing here with you is that you are so FOCUSED on taking the "VETS" side, that it is CLOUDING your JUDGMENT from being OBJECTIVE and IGNORING THE FACTS. The officer actually explains his actions throughout the video. The "VET" approached the officers with attitude, was belligerent during the dialogue, and used profanity excessively. He also took a "Confrontational Stance" towards the officerm, when the officer stepped towards him...which the officer explains, "I didn't want to yell at you, so I moved closer to talk to you." But the "VET" blurts out..."U.S. Soldier, BRO!...Know WHO you TALKING TO!!! The officer explanation of why he stepped to the "VET" is substantiated in 00:33, as he saying "Second, of all" he is yelling...he says that phrase repeatedly as the second go 00:36 wher he starts to step forward and his repeated phrase drops in volume. By 00:39, "Second, of all" drops to it's lowest volume. The "vet" TAKES A "CONFRONTATIONAL STANCE" to the officer, and the officer says "Are you, getting in my face?" At that point it's down hill for the "VET"....he played "Billy Bad A$$" and justified the officer taking action.

Your little highlighted in RED statement is irrelevant because regardless if the "VET" got under the officer's skin...The "VET" did enough to justify the officer taking necessary force.

Whether he is battle tested or served war time is a irrelevant ,many NCOs have taken the title, the point is he has done time in the military.

This thread just proves my point about you being a good ass kisser to massa.

The NCO or RESERVIST, was coerced to comply with everything those officers were saying and they even threatened to take him to court.

The highlighted red statement is something you need to read again, the fellow officer states that if he wanted to properly keep the vet composed, he should have had him sit on the side walk. The officer actually put himself in danger stepping toward the army dude like that.

Its clear that the officer forgot the identity of a vet and reverted to proclaiming being a marine, it was an ego charge for him.

Now this same officer is part of police department that has killed 6 civilians in a city of 115,000, you are clearly an idiot for taking these officers side.

N

NaturalBornRidah

<object id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=kgo&section=&mediaId=8976415&parentId=8976413&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site=" ></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed id="otvPlayer" width="400" height="268" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://cdn.abclocal.go.com/static/flash/embeddedPlayer/swf/otvEmLoader.swf?version=fw1000&station=kgo&section=&mediaId=8976415&parentId=8976413&cdnRoot=http://cdn.abclocal.go.com&webRoot=http://abclocal.go.com&configPath=/util/&site="></embed></object>