Credit Cards....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
depends on what u looking for in a card...

A Good APR, No annual fee...mainly.

umm american express? lol.. chase and boa i have heard are good..
No AMEX... but will look into the two you suggested.

use credit.com or mint.com
i got discover, and capitalone, 0% for a year or so

I have BOTH...Discover has been very good to me, especially with their cash back promotions. Only issue is that they are not accepted in a lot of places.

I want to NIX Capital One, had them interest free for 18 months...the interest rate is ridiculous now.

Since I don't use them much, they REFUSE to lower my interest rate.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Capital one is shit...i have 2 that I been trying to nix for how long but they are my oldest cards and would bring down my average age on accounts, so i plan to just put dem in a damn sock drawer...u can try USAA....heard they are pretty good and also Barclays..but Barclays are very inquiry sensitive....

Chase sapphire and freedom good too...i can't stand bofa

Garrison

Father Nutmeg
Something in this Thread is funny.lol.
Fadda yuh make back with the man head thing???

As for the topic.
Chase Freedom with Blue print...

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Capital one is shit...i have 2 that I been trying to nix for how long but they are my oldest cards and would bring down my average age on accounts, so i plan to just put dem in a damn sock drawer...u can try USAA....heard they are pretty good and also Barclays..but Barclays are very inquiry sensitive....

Chase sapphire and freedom good too...i can't stand bofa
I'm checking your suggestions now.

Something in this Thread is funny.lol.
Fadda yuh make back with the man head thing???

As for the topic.
Chase Freedom with Blue print...

Chase Freedom with Blue print you say....oh, gonna check on that. :smile3:

Othello

Can't help you with a suggestion. On a side note choose to only have one credit card because I know credit cards can be your best friend and your worse enemy

If you're looking to enhance your credit there are other options

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
Got quite a few credit cards myself...
It all depends upon your credit score and your available credit...
Try a credit union or usaa...

with usaa a good credit score will get you 5.5 apr variable...
My Navy credit union is 4.9 fixed

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
1. American Express Centurion ( I know you said no Amex but this card opens doors).
2. Status Rewards Visa
3. JPMorgan Palladium

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
1. American Express Centurion ( I know you said no Amex but this card opens doors).
2. Status Rewards Visa
3. JPMorgan Palladium
He would need an invitation first for that one though...and with all dem requirements, it should be opening more than freaking doors oui.

and both 1 & 3 have hefty AF's that he trying to avoid too.

TOLOMB

Red Man
If you travel then AMEX is your card...for everything else just a good Visa signature card will do you right.

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
He would need an invitation first for that one though...and with all dem requirements, it should be opening more than freaking doors oui.

and both 1 & 3 have hefty AF's that he trying to avoid too.
What's an AF?

I had the Black before the Centurion and the services were worth it.
I never keep balances so I could care less about a APR.

I'm loving the Palladium now though and would probably will go with that exclusively for my business accounts.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
What's an AF?

I'm loving the Palladium now though and would probably will go with that exclusively for my business accounts.
annual fee

Isn't the black the same thing as Centurion....and most of amex cards are charge cards that don't allow you to keep balances anyway..

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
What's an AF?

AF="Annual Fee"

but this is for minimal personal use...(when my discover is not accepted.)

I love my Discover, it's a wonderful card...The incentives, the Increases, the cashback promotions are Phenomenal. It's just Discover is not accepted in a lot of places, hence why they probably offer such good features.

Anybody familiar with Simmons First credit cards?

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
Simmons First have one of the lowest APR's (7.25%, i think) out there now, but dem too outta order...dem want to see actual pay stubs/W2 as opposed to u telling dem ur annual salary...at least 2-3 months worth too but heard they give good starting limits once approved.

dedetriniking

Simmons First have one of the lowest APR's (7.25%, i think) out there now, but dem too outta order...dem want to see actual pay stubs/W2 as opposed to u telling dem ur annual salary...at least 2-3 months worth too but heard they give good starting limits once approved.
I locked away all my other cards and just use my AMEX Corporate...and the simple reason is as someone already stated it doesn't allow you to keep balances. Be careful with credit cards people.....be very careful.

Once those people get you by the balls...they become really really difficult to shake off.

Mrs. Yankee Doodle

Sweetness4life
I locked away all my other cards and just use my AMEX Corporate...and the simple reason is as someone already stated it doesn't allow you to keep balances. Be careful with credit cards people.....be very careful.

Once those people get you by the balls...they become really really difficult to shake off.
Oh trust me I know...we put everything on our amex and have no choice but to pay them off at the end of the month...(a little trick we do, is pay it just b4 the cycle ends, so when it reports to the credit bureau, it always report as a zero balance) but a sister gots to use her little victoria's secret at times too u know...but i use and PIF at end of month or sometimes leave a little balance...

Credit cards are the devil but it is a necessary tool if you are trying to accomplish something and you must just know how to use it wisely.