Cristians

Ushawishi

I would like to have a discussion with you.

First I would like to say that I am not a christian but I do respect and understand what God is to christians.I grew up very christian so I can talk about it christianity on a very intimate level.

Mrs Vega, i think,prompted this thought when she was explaining about reading in hebrew.I was taught the kings james version of the bible.

In the story of creation genesis 3:22 I think from memory I might be way off, but this part of the story always tickled me so it would be great to hear different translations.When God said lest man become like one of us.

I thought of the us as his different times he directly communicated with man.any one care to talk about what the us is and/or means to them?

I would prefer non christians keep out this discussion this is not intended to be a debate.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
i didn't read the verse you were referring to so i'm removing my response. i need to go back and look at this again then i'll have a response.

Last edited:

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
yes. i'll go with my original response. us...God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26 always references "us." "Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness..."

anybody have a different understanding of the us?

RotiKing2004eva

yes. i'll go with my original response. us...God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1:26 always references "us." "Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness..."

anybody have a different understanding of the us?
This is what i believe as well.