Current Imixers and Imixers who have left IMIx but only peep now and again...

Y don't u participate in imix convos any more?

• Total voters
What do you think is the main reason that many folks have left Islandmix.com?

I think its the constant 'my island is better than yours' convos...

what do yall think?

MODS PAY ATTENTION!

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
What do you think is the main reason that many folks have left Islandmix.com?

I think its the constant 'my island is better than yours' convos...

what do yall think?

MODS PAY ATTENTION!
NOPE.

It is their INABILITY to ADJUST to WHATEVER ENVIRONMENT.

In other words, they're INFLEXIBLE.

If you LEAVE it up to them, the SAME SET ah PEOPLE that were on IMIX 2 or 3 YEARS ago would have been the same SET ah PEOPLE you have here TODAY.

In other words, they do not KNOW how to ADJUST/ADAPT to CHANGE, thus IMIX would have been at a STANDSTILL......no NEW MEMBERS, COURTESY of the INFLEXIBLE CREW.

Last edited:

Fiyah

NOPE.

It is their INABILITY to ADJUST to WHATEVER ENVIRONMENT.

In other words, they're INFLEXIBLE.

If you LEAVE it up to them, the SAME SET ah PEOPLE that were on IMIX 2 or 3 YEARS ago would have been the same SET ah PEOPLE you have here TODAY.

In other words, they do not KNOW how to ADJUST/ADAPT to CHANGE, thus IMIX would have been at a STANDSTILL......no NEW MEMBERS, COURTESY of the INFLEXIBLE CREW.
lol

Maybe there are a few people who have the problem you describe. But I think, for the majority, the opposite is true. MOST people stop posting as much on Imix because Imix was a phase of their life that they have just out grown. Other things become priority and their time is taken up with new manifestations and interests in their lives. Its adjusting and adapting to the change in their lives that make them post less or stop posting at all...

Some people try to make everything they don't themselves do or understand a negative thing. Life doh always conform to that outlook rudey...

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
lol

Maybe there are a few people who have the problem you describe. But I think, for the majority, the opposite is true. MOST people stop posting as much on Imix because Imix was a phase of their life that they have just out grown. Other things become priority and their time is taken up with new manifestations and interests in their lives. Its adjusting and adapting to the change in their lives that make them post less or stop posting at all...

Some people try to make everything they don't themselves do or understand a negative thing. Life doh always conform to that outlook rudey...
:kicks:kicks

Like what, CHATTING on a SIMILAR SITE????

J

Juve

I wonder who inspired this post... :grin:

It's the main difference between humans and animals, humans can manipulate their surroundings to their liking. :beach:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
lol... some of them do that yes... but I was more thinking of school... new house... child... new job.
:kicks:kicks

Mannnn, I see WOMEN wid SPANKING NEW BABIES CHATTING more than they DID before.

As for SCHOOL, didn't STOP them in the PAST.

As for a NEW JOB, only if the NEW JOB doesn't ALLOW them to CHAT on the COMPUTER or they do not have FREEDOM ACCESS to a COMPUTER on their NEW JOB.

So yes, it goes BACK to EXACTLY what I have STATED, they have FOUND COMFORT, for NOW, in a SIMILAR ENVIRONMENT.

Last edited:

Panman06

Old School Member
shit posts, shit personalities, shit arguments....every few years or so, imix gets overrun with shit :search:

mª®©

Reign of Fire...Judgement
I don't find anything at all wrong wid iMix. Those that want to flee, let them flee. The site will continue to be good for those who want it to be. It hasn't changed since I first got introduced to it, which has been a good 4 years or so now. And I don't see it changing anytime soon. It is what it is. Good for those who want it to be, bad for those who want it to be.

For those who've moved on to bigger and better things in life, job, baby, marriage, school, etc...God be with you and your endeavors.