Daddy Yankee comes out of the closet

TheEducator

Mexico City. – The reggaeton Puerto Rican Daddy Yankee , 36, issued a statement from the club gay ‘Pelekas Cave’ in which he referred to some compromising photos published yesterday by some media.

The statement read in the nightclub reads:

“Yesterday was displayed certain photographs that show a part of me, which I was not prepared to speak for fear of rejection, of criticism, but especially for my family and its consequences. believe that now is the time to grow, not only as a human being, but in all aspects. believe that love is the purest feeling that exists and in this life, having the opportunity to share those moments with someone, which look and forget everything negative, it is a gift of life, I treasure more than myself. “

“I do not want to lie and lie out of fear, I love what I do and what I am, my passion, I could never do something else, I feel really bad about not being able to share this with all my friends before, they are the ones I concerned and so I decided to be honest. “

“I wish I could see beyond the note, I am a human being like anyone, flaws and virtues and not think this is a defect, I will not deny.”

“I request and I thank the press to respect my family and myself, which concluded the issue with this letter and subsequent statements will not. I have fear and uncertainty, but I rely on my partner, I know that your love is larger than this, I ask with all my heart that I deem to have been honest and above all always be proud of who they are and never make the mistake that I made. “

Just a couple of weeks, Daddy Yankee flatly denied being homosexual as had already been speculating on various websites. The rumor became known after the actor gave a show in a bar gay.

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
This is clearly false. Just look at that ridiculous picture and the even more ridiculous sources :read:

TheEducator

This is clearly false. Just look at that ridiculous picture and the even more ridiculous sources :read:
Its trending on twitter, but you could be right.

umm did you read the first link? It's basically about him denying that those rumours are true.
This sounded suspect to me.

'Yesterday were exposed photographs showing some part of me, which I was not prepared to speak for fear of rejection, of criticism, but especially for my family and its consequences. I think it's time to grow, not only as a human being, but in all aspects. I think love is the purest feeling that exists and in this life, having the opportunity to share those moments with someone, which look and forget all the negative, that's a gift of life, I treasure more than myself, 'said the alleged statement.

tikreyol

Got Kompa?
Its trending on twitter, but you could be right.

This sounded suspect to me.

'Yesterday were exposed photographs showing some part of me, which I was not prepared to speak for fear of rejection, of criticism, but especially for my family and its consequences. I think it's time to grow, not only as a human being, but in all aspects. I think love is the purest feeling that exists and in this life, having the opportunity to share those moments with someone, which look and forget all the negative, that's a gift of life, I treasure more than myself, 'said the alleged statement.
Everything trends on twitter :kicks people who haven't died are reported dead on that site daily.

The entire source is so suspect. If Daddy Yankee was gay he is NOT coming out at some gay bar in Mexico :kicks He's gonna do it at some press conference or on the cover of People en Espanol or some other popular Latin publication with an album lined up so he can milk it for filth. :kicks

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
its bad of me but when I read the pr statement I thought no way he could write that well and no way he has a publicist that would do that good a job for him

*shrug*

Oneshot

where de crix
its bad of me but when I read the pr statement I thought no way he could write that well and no way he has a publicist that would do that good a job for him

*shrug*
lol, you remind me of time when Chieff Keff was tweeting inspirational ish

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
latimes.com
Daddy Yankee's publicist refutes gay rumors, blames online outlet

By Reed Johnson

April 3, 2013
Advertisement

For weeks, the Spanish-language media and bloggers have been working themselves into a lather about the sexual orientation of Daddy Yankee, the reggaeton king known for his pumped-up macho stage presence and raunchy musical declarations like "Gasolina."

The blather reached a crescendo Wednesday after photos of a man resembling Daddy Yankee kissing another man surfaced on the 'net and were picked up and reprinted by other outlets. That set off another round of innuendo: according to some accounts, Daddy Yankee released a statement acknowledging that he is gay, and asking the media to respect his and his family's privacy.

"I am a human being like any other, with virtues and defects, and I don't believe that this is a defect," he was quoted as saying in a putative "statement" to the press and his followers.

But according to other reports, the 36-year-old singer born Ramon Ayala used a press conference to castigate the rumor mill for spreading falsehoods. "Now, again to you ignorant ones: the Internet is where the lies become truth and truth becomes myth. Wake up, bobo!"

The speculation and rumor-mongering started spreading after Daddy Yankee was asked at a press conference his opinion on gay marriage. The rapper responded in Spanish that, "I have people on my team who are gay, and I respect them entirely and give them work.” As for gay marriage, he believes it's a matter for governments and religious figures to settle, taking full regard of human rights.

[Updated at 4:22 p.m.: An agency identifying itself as Daddy Yankee's publicist has refuted rumors that the Puerto Rican reggaeton artist had publicly acknowledged he is gay.

Wednesday afternoon, the offices of Nevarez Communications and Perfect Partners in Florida issued a statement that reports circulating throughout various social media outlets regarding the artist's sexual orientation were completely false.

The statement contained a quote attributed to Mayna Nevarez, president of the public relations firm Nevarez Communications:

"Online blogs and social media are once again to blame for the spread of false news reports, which other media outlets have also shared regarding a public figure. The reports circulating regarding Daddy Yankee's declaration of homosexuality was falsely written by an online outlet known for fabricating false information and spreading it through social media sites."]

Daddy Yankee's publicist refutes gay rumors, blames online outlet - latimes.com

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Whether he is or not why does the public feel the need for people to confirm or refute this type of thing? Unless he's about to date me personally then I have a right to know, otherwise his bedroom habits are his private business long as they don't involve my children or anything like sleeping with dead bodies...

Moqueca

Maybe in Puerto Rico kissing a man on the lips is normal to them. Miguel Cotto done it to his fat friend and his son. If he's a maricon I'd be surprised