Damn son ...

J

Juan Dan

lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

peep game

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
lol...imix is full of women...how about developing an INTERESTING personality so that women would want to engage you....

you always seemed to have difficulty with that

TRINILI0N

Move Quick...Doh Stick
lol...imix is full of women...how about developing an INTERESTING personality so that women would want to engage you....

you always seemed to have difficulty with that
I'm not here for women Nikki.... I'm just here to be entertained .. :drag:
You seem to have difficulty with who you are ... Ms. Belizean .. know yuh self before yuh start talk bout people. Don't try to be something your not ... makes you look like a backside.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
You seem to have difficulty with who you are ... Ms. Belizean .. know yuh self before yuh start talk bout people. Don't try to be something your not ... makes you look like a backside.
smh.....some of you dudes are CHILDREN

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
funny you saw the word "engaged" and thought looking to check women instead of just meaning having meaningful/interesting dialogue on the site.

Talk about something interesting or in your case "entertaining" and see who participates. *shrug*

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
funny you saw the word "engaged" and thought looking to check women instead of just meaning having meaningful/interesting dialogue on the site.

Talk about something interesting or in your case "entertaining" and see who participates. *shrug*
exactly......sometimes i wonder if i talk above some of these people's heads, you know....i feel like i have to dumb down how i speak sometimes....on dhr, i had one of the nerdy dudes (dude constantly used big words and had an extensive vocabulary) tell me that i had "unique syntax"....i was like wtf....don't i talk like normal people?

even at work, when i was being reviewed they told me i needed to dumb down because when i deal with customers it can be considered offensive if i am constantly talking above their heads

if i speak how i normally talk....dem nah understand me....if i try dumb down and speak patois, dem complain seh mia jafaikan...if i speak slang, den dem waan call me ghetto and hoodrat.....

so how the fukk am i supposed to talk then....like big boss????? :rofl:

DSP

Heri
I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me I I I II I I I me me me me me I I I I I I me me me me me
Nikki you're the best

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
exactly......sometimes i wonder if i talk above some of these people's heads, you know....i feel like i have to dumb down how i speak sometimes....on dhr, i had one of the nerdy dudes (dude constantly used big words and had an extensive vocabulary) tell me that i had "unique syntax"....i was like wtf....don't i talk like normal people?

even at work, when i was being reviewed they told me i needed to dumb down because when i deal with customers it can be considered offensive if i am constantly talking above their heads

if i speak how i normally talk....dem nah understand me....if i try dumb down and speak patois, dem complain seh mia jafaikan...if i speak slang, den dem waan call me ghetto and hoodrat.....

so how the fukk am i supposed to talk then....like big boss????? :rofl:
oh gawd no :rofl: It's already hard enough with one.

J

Juan Dan

Carlos .... wah gwan sah? Ah weh dem bann yuh fa ?
some mysterious things happpened....
yet it was a case of "erbody wants you gone from himix"...
yet it was only the members of the llc which are quite few....
things are ok for the time being....
dragon said in anger a few days ago "why you dissing the women"....
by women he meant "members of the llc"
again, they are very very few...
yet all in all I was "banned/suspended" and the people of himix voted and spoke up for me by voting for me not to be banned and or to come off banning....
hence the llc was proven to be 4 people at the most....

all in all my posting is less and anybody who even appears aggressive or member of llc I just try to avoid them

if all else fails and I cant, then the inevitable will occur