Dating websites

Mrs. Skilz™

I know none off u buzzards are willing to admit this but its worth a try...have any of you ever tried a dating website and if so which one and wat was your experience? feel free to tell stories of frens that u know that have tried.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
too much crazy stories from friends.. too much... too many people lie on there.. no different from real life i imagine but on a side note.. my favorite commercial is that att 4G commercial where the woman and the man on a date and she able to catch him in all his lies lol

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
one friend has been happily married for 15 yrs after using one.

another girlfriend - well in the 6 yrs she has used match.com and eharmony.com she hasnt had anything beyond a 2nd date, so go figure :rofl:
And she is beautiful and nice. Just that who they match her with are not compatible....well according to her lmao

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
lmao thanks george! lmao have any worked for u
Bagged a few from most of those sites. None that provided more than instant sexual gratification.
But I am emotionally unavailable and have commitment issues so I'm not the best gauge.

Dating sites are just like any other place such as bars, libraries and churches that you frequent to pick up women.

Mrs. Skilz™

another girlfriend - well in the 6 yrs she has used match.com and eharmony.com she hasnt had anything beyond a 2nd date, so go figure :rofl:
And she is beautiful and nice. Just that who they match her with are not compatible....well according to her lmao
hmmm interesting gotta check out match.com see wats good...

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
Bagged a few from most of those sites. None that provided more than instant sexual gratification.
But I am emotionally unavailable and have commitment issues so I'm not the best gauge.

Dating sites are just like any other place such as bars, libraries and churches that you frequent to pick up women.
kissteet

Mrs. Skilz™

oh okay - makes sense, thanks for your input - can i ask y u r emotionally unavailable?

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!

Can you give your friend my card please.
Thanks in advance.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea.. them two sites u call out there bug, is where i hve friends who used them... one dude got stalked from some girl who did a background check on him and stalked him.. another one the woman apparently knew soembody who knew him and showed up at his job and sat in the parking lot.. antoher one the woman pretend to be a goodie goodie, but apparently used to be a swinger, a hardcore, into anything swinger.. crazy stuff.. match.com apparently had more of the weirdo types...

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
amm back in the day, some dudes from school.. friends of my ex, they bagged some chick from blackplanet, showed up and it was a dude that they beat down lol.. they said they just had a feeling that the "chick" was tryna set them up lol

Mrs. Skilz™

too much crazy stories from friends.. too much... too many people lie on there.. no different from real life i imagine but on a side note.. my favorite commercial is that att 4G commercial where the woman and the man on a date and she able to catch him in all his lies lol
lmaoooo...this might be fun...i can create a character...

Mrs. Skilz™

amm back in the day, some dudes from school.. friends of my ex, they bagged some chick from blackplanet, showed up and it was a dude that they beat down lol.. they said they just had a feeling that the "chick" was tryna set them up lol
oh damn ... see thats wat im concerned about meeting someone and then they get all crazy on u ... i mean that can happen wid anyone i guess ..

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
oh okay - makes sense, thanks for your input - can i ask y u r emotionally unavailable?
My uncle taught me that when I was growing up.
He was the neighbourhood village ram.

He said "who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?" or was that Tina Turner? Don't quite remember, but the gist of our conversations was that you should trust no one because it will come back to haunt you. Plus I like variety and get bored easily.

Mrs. Skilz™

yea.. them two sites u call out there bug, is where i hve friends who used them... one dude got stalked from some girl who did a background check on him and stalked him.. another one the woman apparently knew soembody who knew him and showed up at his job and sat in the parking lot.. antoher one the woman pretend to be a goodie goodie, but apparently used to be a swinger, a hardcore, into anything swinger.. crazy stuff.. match.com apparently had more of the weirdo types...
oh damnnnnnnnnn...dis is wat im concerned about

Mrs. Skilz™

My uncle taught me that when I was growing up.
He was the neighbourhood village ram.

He said "who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?" or was that Tina Turner? Don't quite remember, but the gist of our conversations was that you should trust no one because it will come back to haunt you. Plus I like variety and get bored easily.
one thing i can say about u george is that i respect your honesty...i like men dat are upfront with what they want cuz lord knows its probably all i want to...:good: