Dear Colossus

N

nikkigiovanni

i would love to have the opportunity to buy a bottle of red wine, sit down and have a LOOOOOOOONG conversation with you....no pretense, no preconceived notions, just your inner most thoughts....i want to unravel the intricacies that is called your mind

would you allow me that chance sometime in the near future?

N

nikkigiovanni

Mind you get lost. Make sure you bring a Google map with you.. :yu:

no map...i actually want to get lost inside there...and discover all the little hidden corners that others don't get to see..so that by the time i find my way out...i have a sense of familiarity and i know that i can always return with ease

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
i would love to have the opportunity to buy a bottle of red wine, sit down and have a LOOOOOOOONG conversation with you....no pretense, no preconceived notions, just your inner most thoughts....i want to unravel the intricacies that is called your mind

What?

no Dessert?

Good Morning, Puddin' pie.

I will take up ur offer....

and, u can come back and give Imix the full report.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
no he using his hands not so?

and look at that.. Colo.. you are the MAN.. you have the twins both dedicating threads to you that start "Dear Colo"... lol.. oh my.. Concious and HAB..allyuh get bowl out.

N

nikkigiovanni

What?

no Dessert?

Good Morning, Puddin' pie.

I will take up ur offer....

and, u can come back and give Imix the full report.
Good afternoon my chocolate eclair

you can have whatever you wish...but i don't want to report anything on imix...i just want to talk to YOU....find out what i can discover and then rediscover it over and over again...this is just about me and you

Conscious

Banned
no he using his hands not so?

and look at that.. Colo.. you are the MAN.. you have the twins both dedicating threads to you that start "Dear Colo"... lol.. oh my.. Concious and HAB..allyuh get bowl out.
A classic case of be careful what your ask for!

Making a thread about a menage trois with the twins!!

Well there you go. :taunt:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

:secrets

:telephone