Delusional Negros

TweetaFineeta

█♥█ TORONTONIAN █♥&#
...and he is the same one that was posting up pictures of African women trying to gwan like he is pro-African. Then he turns around and says mixed is better revealing his inferiority complex. LOL Dumb negros.

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Remember I got your photo from Europe short dark skin with dirty dreads. You are still being disrespectful here? Or have you shown humility ?

These smiley faces won't help you. By the way my website is doing well. Thanks to some of your Imix promotion
You and all those voices in your head can take my photo and go fcuk yourself.

Go see if you can get a group discount for help to deal with your mommy issues.

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
You did, but it probably got deleted because of the gov't name being posted.
gotcha. that's what i figured after i scrolled back up and saw that the OP of the gov had their posts deleted. madness. glad they quickly regulated that.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
gotcha. that's what i figured after i scrolled back up and saw that the OP of the gov had their posts deleted. madness. glad they quickly regulated that.
Yea, i figured posts were being deleted b/c i didnt even see the one that initially had the govt name.

DSP

Heri
a feeling you can't describe where you don't know whether to laugh, feel sorry for, feel disgusted, or just jaw drop in shock ...well a combination of all of the above