Delusional Negros

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
So wait....there are separate rules for gay men and lesbians?

I compliment the females all the time on their pics....

Swaggerific....I been banned quite a few times but I stood my ground....remember what I told u in the other thread...

I ain't trying to hear y'all gang up on him cause he gay....

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
So wait....there are separate rules for gay men and lesbians?

I compliment the femalesEven if she dont say nothingppublicly it could be a possibility that she was be offended by that.. all the time on their pics....

Swaggerific....I been banned quite a few times but I stood my ground....remember what I told u in the other thread...

I ain't trying to hear y'all gang up on him cause he gay....
Ain't no gang up thing... U know what he tryna do... Would yous tell a woman "oh nice pic, you have nice plump lickable breasts ." without knowing if she even jokes around like that.. I seen u compliment ladies but not no loose comments like what he said..

Poca

I don't see what's the issue is. I personally thought it was quite funny when I read it. So only certain people can make jokes now???

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I don't see what's the issue is. I personally thought it was quite funny when I read it. So only certain people can may all okes now???
OK yall playing with silly here... Poca say a man saw your pic and said your lips looked good for sucking you would not appreciate that... yal taking this PC shit too far.

Poca

Well, he is know for constantly saying stupid things, talking crap and being extra. I took it, as him being extra once again. Also, the picture he was referring to and the way he wrote what it said made it funny to me.

So now YOU'RE saying only certain n people can make jokes around here... Anybody else say something like that it's offensive

DSP

Heri
HB men are weak, we should be able to handle it. It's only sexual harrassment when it happens to a woman.

I humbly apologize to HB, Carlo Pagan, Collie4nyah, DSP or any others machomen who might have been offended by my post, that was lighthearted and not meant to be taken so serious.

it was just a comment, nothing more nothing less.

really did not know you all would be so offended

OOPS! i didnt know i couldn't talk about looks.

:rofl:

Minxy

I don't see what's the issue is. I personally thought it was quite funny when I read it. So only certain people can make jokes now???
for real, nor is it a bad pic..thats like when Nikki got banned and thought she was doing me something by posting a pic of me that she found on another site trying to diss me, but rather enlightened a few :blind:...lol

If I told you your lips look good for sucking as a 'compliment'
you would be ok with that?
dude, just because he was drinking a beer, so it look like a sucking gesture

stop being Type A touchy, u all take evrything to another level

that is not sexual harrasment, i dont know AKKS from jump, its a message board

yall go wayyyy too far

Minxy

yall go wayyyy too far
i mean, what else is new on imix :meeting:...doh study dem yow, that shit was funny :kicks

Poca

I woułd most likely ignore you.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that what he wrote was over the top. However, I do not understand the outrage I am sensing from some of you.

I think the issue is about a sexual comment made by a " perceived" gay dude to a non perceived gay dude. Nothing more, nothing else.

Are you outrage about those who were technically cheering at that nick-dude with his groping and filming women in the carnival thread that was going on yesterday?

If I told you your lips look good for sucking as a 'compliment'
you would be ok with that?

J

Juan Dan

yall go wayyyy too far
yet if he answered you and said fishes should be scaled and head chap aff.... you and all these others who defending the bullshit would say the tred needs to go and he needs to be banned and ghay arganisations need to do someting bout the ghay treatment on himix and blah blah blah prapaganda I work for ghay rights bullshit

as I said you know EXACTLY what you doing and its disgusting
have fun

I can only imagine how many men yall send to jayl with that troublemaking bullshit
sad

LIONESS onda RISE

I agree with HAB!!

If a man.. Lets call him HAB or any other man if IMIX decided to post he thought my lips were good for sucking it would certainly NOT be received well.. So for someone to do it.. AND in reference to someone of the opposite sex, someone he has "words" with at times is more than a bit redics!

Only cuz it's Amis and he rub some the wrong way and ppl enjoy seeing him burn is why his is acceptable! Swagger stepped way over the line here

DSP

Heri
I woułd most likely ignore you.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand that what he wrote was over the top. However, I do not understand the outrage I am sensing from some of you.

I think the issue is about a sexual comment made by a " perceived" gay dude to a non perceived gay dude. Nothing more, nothing else.

Are you outrage about those who were technically cheering at that nick-dude with his groping and filming women in the carnival thread that was going on yesterday?
this is my point.. inconsistency.

thank you!