Delusional Negros

LIONESS onda RISE

I agree with HAB!!

If a man.. Lets call him HAB or any other man if IMIX decided to post he thought my lips were good for sucking it would certainly NOT be received well.. So for someone to do it.. AND in reference to someone of the opposite sex, someone he has "words" with at times is more than a bit redics!

Only cuz it's Akks and he rub some the wrong way and ppl enjoy seeing him burn is why his is acceptable! Swagger stepped way over the line here

Poca has a point tho! No outrage for Nick and his comments re women on this site ... and out on the street! so I guess u guys can dish it but can't take it

when Nikki said she was gonna ram an 8inch dildo up Bhalistix, how come no outrage?

:rofl:

wow, people chill, yall gotta chill son

so if a female post a pic, and she got some nice lips and full tits

and another female notice and call it out, will that be considered harrasment?

I have eyes to see and i am not senile, if i see an attractive person i will give them props and call it out.

are you all in 1913, why is western culture afraid of giving compliments.

yall acting like i was gonna jump the kid

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
they are outraged because it makes THEM uncomfortable i guess.. yet as Poca stated correctly.. in the carnival thread, it wasnt so..

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
OK yall playing with silly here... Poca say a man saw your pic and said your lips looked good for sucking you would not appreciate that... yal taking this PC shit too far.
Dude why are you bothering with this nonsense? Let AKKS fight he own battles. Draw yuh line in de sand and tell de homo doh take god outta he tawts an eva say nutten so blatantly off key to u and call it a day. Woman like to believe dat man ha to feel about things how dey feel. Straight man doh like homo jokes nor keep batty man fren!

J

Juan Dan

when Nikki said she was gonna ram an 8inch dildo up Bhalistix, how come no outrage?

:rofl:

wow, people chill, yall gotta chill son

so if a female post a pic, and she got some nice lips and full tits

and another female notice and call it out, will that be considered harrasment?

I have eyes to see and i am not senile, if i see an attractive person i will give them props and call it out.

are you all in 1913, why is western culture afraid of giving compliments.

yall acting like i was gonna jump the kid
tell you what one of the problems here is....
because so many of you females are into women...
view women sexwally and even have sex with women...

there is the thought that men are the same way.....

and also most importantly a thought that the more repulsed or opposed a man is to fishery
that means the more he is a closet fish

none of that is scientific and common respect and decency would say one doesnt do certain things

yet it explains these mothers raising so many fhag sons
cause its guys like you they bring round their children
stooopid

there is a psychology to this whole ghay thing yall dont want to get into

and thats that ABUSE is a major factor in it
in any case instead of them calling you names that you enjoy

they should ask you how come you start fukk man and why you try so hard to anger men who not into what you into

I get the women who are ghay doing it yet not a "man"

tell you what one of the problems here is....
because so many of you females are into women...
view women sexwally and even have sex with women...

there is the thought that men are the same way.....

and also most importantly a thought that the more repulsed or opposed a man is to fishery
that means the more he is a closet fish

none of that is scientific and common respect and decency would say one doesnt do certain things

yet it explains these mothers raising so many fhag sons
cause its guys like you they bring round their children
stooopid

there is a psychology to this whole ghay thing yall dont want to get into

and thats that ABUSE is a major factor in it
in any case instead of them calling you names that you enjoy

they should ask you how come you start fukk man and why you try so hard to anger men who not into what you into

I get the women who are ghay doing it yet not a "man"
hmm where all this come from? when i made the comment, it was not about the liking AKKS or anything like that. as i said, light hearted but yall gotta take it from 0 to 60 in no time.

J

Juan Dan

hmm where all this come from? when i made the comment, it was not about the liking AKKS or anything like that. as i said, light hearted but yall gotta take it from 0 to 60 in no time.
I am not taking anything serious....I was explaining that since there are so many ghay women on himix, they might also think the men are the same way....

hence since they would have no problem sukkin a woman bress n possy....they think a man wouldnt/shouldnt have a problem doing the same to a man

in any case as I said from my first post, you one of those "its just the net" people

so all your actions and everyting "means nothing"

again, have fun

Dude why are you bothering with this nonsense? Let AKKS fight he own battles. Draw yuh line in de sand and tell de homo doh take god outta he tawts an eva say nutten so blatantly off key to u and call it a day. Woman like to believe dat man ha to feel about things how dey feel. Straight man doh like homo jokes nor keep batty man fren!
u vex i call u ugly? doh worry black bee, u have no compliment to get from me, so jump outta uself

LIONESS onda RISE

:kicks.. How many kids?

Man.. Why y'all get to delete shit at random.. Why? When dragon or anyone else come on here talking bout certain shit.. No prob.. But when it's the golden child. Or protected few. It's issues? WHY?

Just the other day dragon posted bout Miami carnival and how nobody wanna deal with minx.. Nick came on bout how I'm tryna bring man to minx kids.. NO PROBS.. But for certain ppl the slightest bit of :kicks.. It's a wrap!

BULLSH!T!!!